I need to say it... | Syracusefan.com

I need to say it...

I agree, if even for a couple of minutes. Scoopid has 3 turnovers already, Dion 2 fouls and Triche just invisible.

jb has never pissed me off more than these last few games with scoop/mcw. this is a joke.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

Yes. Dude has definitely earned some run.

AMC made a TV show about Scoop's performance today. They called it The Killing.

Yes. Dude has definitely earned some run.
More than that, it was just scoops 4th turnover of the half, and second in a couple of minutes. That would get a lot of bench players the hook, but not Scoop.

I don't care if he is a senior. He is not getting it done

Our starting Gs have played terrible. Horrible. I would be frustrated if I were MCW as well.

Triche has been even worse.. mostly because he is invisible...and when he is visible..he does something stupid.

We got ahead by running the halfcourt transition offense...
Scoops turnovers came off of quick passes.

Realistically those are 4 shots we could have had back but I give him credit for pushing the ball. Run againts this team, get them in some foul trouble don't sit back and settle for slower drives and jumpers. Some of our guys off the ball need to do some bumping other then the obvious one at the top of the three point line.

That last shot by Dion Southerlands man left him open and right as Dion cut he looked saw Southerland was covered and forced the jumper.
A quick bump to get Southerland, Triche, Scoop open by somebody could work wonders there.

Reflexes Reflexes Reflexes!!

JB is acting childish in not giving MCW a few minutes out there. In view of bad Scoop running amok... sheesh it's incomprehensible.

We can't really afford to take Dion out when he's playing well. We took him out and momentum stopped.

COMPLETELY STOPPED.

Liked what KJo is doing, Scoop and BT are scaring the out of me.

For Coach Boeheim to risk getting Dion his third foul in the first half, over playing MCW for 2 minutes?

I give up and some of the people around here would rather make fun of ME than addressing the fact our coach is an idiot.

That is just a dumb decision, we were talking two minutes. DUMB!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom