I never heard... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I never heard...

Rutgers played well today and deserved some accolades. If UNC was playing them today, Roy Williams would have had to abandon his walk ons again.

The crew really wasn't that bad. Just wait for the ACC and Mike Patrick. Hopefully he retires soon.

Any time Mike Patrick tries to play "analyst" in a broadcast is downright embarrasing - unless its Dick V he often annoys his partner who is forced to agree with him or work his way around a dumb point raised by Mike. The analysts must have to try hard not to call him an idiot.

If you watch the replay (for those who can dvr) Dion does not pass to Scoop because a defender was closing fast on Scoop. Not likely Scoop would have attempted a three based on the circumstances.

If you watch the replay (for those who can dvr) Dion does not pass to Scoop because a defender was closing fast on Scoop. Not likely Scoop would have attempted a three based on the circumstances.

Have the game DVR'd...watched the play several times and I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Scoop's defender was collapsing in to make the play on Waiters...no one was even close to Jardine. If Dion makes a good pass, Scoop could clip his toe nails and still have time to shoot an uncontested 3.

I love Dion, but it was a poor decision on his part...plain and simple.

Also of note- rarely is Scoop set up for a 3. Dude makes tough 3's, off the bounce, man on him. I have no issues with a Scoop 3. He's clearly our most clutch shooter. Has a little Gerry in him. Scoop is underrated. Onions!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom