I picked NDSU in my bracket | Syracusefan.com

I picked NDSU in my bracket

Still a chance of a SU, UConn(or Nova), Creighton, and Louisville FF
That would be a hoot.

I ND State in the sweet 16... I don't remember why I picked them, but I must have read something, somewhere.

Anyway, go Bison!

Let's see if there are any perfect brackets left in the Quicken Loans pool after today.

I had North Dakota State. Also picked Manhattan and St. Joseph's…close but not good enough.

The only game I've gotten wrong so far was NC State over St. Louis...oy!
Same here. This was my bracket that if you go 32/32 in the first round you win an all-inclusive trip to the final 4. Gonna be really pissed if I dominate today.

Got North Dakota going to sweet 16. Bjorkland is a really athletic big. Braun was summit player of the year and they have a Keith Langford type player in trayvonn wright. They've been an excellent program for some time. Beat notre dame at south bend this year with Jerian grant. Beat wiscy at wiscy and Marquette at Marquette a few years ago. Gave kansas a scare in 09 tourney.

I had NDSU but talked myself out of it after realizing I had picked all 4 12's over the 5's. NC State screwed my bracket over twice. Lesson learned

I actually had Dayton, Harvard & NDSU.
Unfortunately, I also had New Mexico State over San Diego State...and then New Mexico State to beat NDSU.
And today I'm thinking maybe Tulsa over UCLA was a mistake.

I ND State in the sweet 16... I don't remember why I picked them, but I must have read something, somewhere.

Anyway, go Bison!
I know they had some incredible shooting percentage metrics.

She had Syracuse losing? You really need to get working on that. ;)
So just to make sure, I asked her again and she said Dayton. I then sent her to her room without dinner...Just kidding of course. Don't worry she is an Orange at heart.

Also, my 5 yr old son had Mercer today. I should just have them fill out a bracket, it would be better than mine!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom