I refuse to get angry... | Syracusefan.com

I refuse to get angry...

OttosBestFriend

2nd String
That just kept me from having to watch an additional crappy football game. #PositiveSpin

Well, they haven't been turning the ball over all year. It is what it is.

I'm pissed - watching another bad game would at least get this team 15 more practices which we desperately need for next year.

Yup, could have used the practices, for sure.

I'm pissed - watching another bad game would at least get this team 15 more practices which we desperately need for next year.
I don't think the extra practices would have helped this team.

I think people need to step away from the computer.

Last year was a two-step forward year. This was a one-step back.
If we had had this season last year, and last season this year, I think people would be excited. The program is better than it was in four years under HCGR. I expect next year to be better.

You may be right but its still extremely upsetting - not getting upset is equal to accepting this terrible football, which I can not do.

I completely agree.

More practices would have likely resulted in even more regressing.

They need a nice long break, to do some serious soul searching.

I think people need to step away from the computer.

Last year was a two-step forward year. This was a one-step back.
If we had had this season last year, and last season this year, I think people would be excited. The program is better than it was in four years under HCGR. I expect next year to be better.

You make a great point.

My hope is it makes them want it more and the work harder in the offseason...make lemonade out of lemons

I have little confidence in the people running the practices!

I have little confidence in the people running the practices!

Imagine how much worse we would have played this year if we didn't have all those practices last December!

:-/

damn right mountain, more practice cant hurt and winning a bowl game against a team that we could possibley beat would have done wonders for the off season. hope our damns S and C picks it up and helps this team get hungry this off season. I love SU Football way too much to go through this once again.

We were 7 - 5 last season, then had 15 extra practices and went 5 - 7 this season. I think we got worse b/c of the extra practices. This will give us a 7 - 5 season next year.

Just connecting the dots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom