I think Pitt knocks off UF today. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

I think Pitt knocks off UF today.

Pitt is just folding. It's almost hard to watch. With that said, I don't want any part of FL in the tournament.
Oh stop. We are about 500x more athletic than Pitt.

Florida isn't exactly made to beat a zone and they won't be able to out athlete and out coach us like they're doing right now. We also won't be intimidated like these fake tough guys from Pitt.

Last edited:
Pitt getting killed on the glass, hard to believe they have dominated us on the glass looking at this game.

It Pitt breaks 35 they should just count this as a victory for themselves.

Florida giving Pitt every chance to get back in it but they can't score to save their life.

Pitt should be down 20, if they had any offense they would have a chance

Florida has to have already set the NCAA record for blocks where the defender dosn't jump...especially if you consider their tallest player is like 6'9".

Pitt has passed the ball to Florida more times today than they have field goals.

They need to pull a St. Louis and just start fouling. Their defense is an abomination. They guard nobody. And Florida is starting to hit some of these open shots.

Pitt's offense makes our offense look like Mike D'Antoni Phoenix Suns circa 2005. Jamie Dixon will never win in March unless he recruits a legitimate NBA scorer who can get them buckets. They are always tough, good rebounding and defensive teams, but they lose in March because of their half court offense.

Can we all agree this "Killers" song sucks, and doesn't speak to athletic intensity at all?

both florida and pitt look god awful right now. this has to be the least entertaining game of the tournament thus far

Pitt's starting to make me look like Nostra-dumb-ass with my OP prediction.

longislandcuse said:
I like it. One Shining Moment isn't exactly a song you'd put in your workout playlist either.

Speak for yourself.

The ball is tipped...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom