I think we need to know.. | Syracusefan.com

I think we need to know..

Orangepace

2018 Cali Winner: Tackles
Curious as to why Scout hired a Cuse alumni to be the new beat writer. If they were pursuing this, I'm really curious as to why this board moved. I'm more than happy with the move, but just odd to have a breakup if they really were bringing someone strong in.

I do not think that they were going to hire an alum. After the mass exodus, I think that they had no choice really.

So the next question is IS anyone going back or is that bridge burned??

I do not think that they were going to hire an alum. After the mass exodus, I think that they had no choice really.

^^^This^^^

Good luck with that, Scout.

Curious as to why Scout hired a Cuse alumni to be the new beat writer. If they were pursuing this, I'm really curious as to why this board moved. I'm more than happy with the move, but just odd to have a breakup if they really were bringing someone strong in.
I would still like to hear from the MODS exactly what happened to cause the breakup.

They hired RutgersAl as Brian Dohn's assistant. RutgersAl was going to do all the interviews with recruits and commits. He was also going to be in charge of the front page... actually this did happen, or seems to by looking at the front page the last few weeks.

I might be in the minority here, but I do not need beat writers or recruiting research. I just like having this community of people I sorta have grown to know over the years. And I love the new technology. Except for topic view of course.

I might be in the minority here, but I do not need beat writers or recruiting research. I just like having this community of people I sorta have grown to know over the years. And I love the new technology. Except for topic view of course.

Exactly. Two words: tapa-talk

I don't think you can say you're in the minority, because we all jumped ship as well.. was just curious is all. pretty sure we'll never find out, but interesting none-the-less.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom