I think we've seen enough to say Dion may be this years revelation. | Syracusefan.com

I think we've seen enough to say Dion may be this years revelation.

Orangemen

All Conference
Fab looks great, but we heard that he was looking like a new player in pre season practice.

Dion, on the other hand, reminds me of the way KJ came out 2 years ago. Looks like a new player. At times, he has looked unstoppable on O.

He's still a threat to go off the reservation at any time, but he looks great overall.

Fab looks great, but we heard that he was looking like a new player in pre season practice.

Dion, on the other hand, reminds me of the way KJ came out 2 years ago. Looks like a new player. At times, he has looked unstoppable on O.

He's still a threat to go off the reservation at any time, but he looks great overall.

Verty,very confident right now but also seems much more team oriented.

whats the revelation? He was our best guard last yr, just had some attitude issues to address. luckily he was a frosh and that stuff can be easily fixed.

I am really confused why some people on this board follow the game because it seems like a foreign language to them. DW has massive talent.

whats the revelation? He was our best guard last yr, just had some attitude issues to address. luckily he was a frosh and that stuff can be easily fixed.

I am really confused why some people on this board follow the game because it seems like a foreign language to them. DW has massive talent.

Agreed. According to some, maybe UNC should bring Harrison Barnes off the bench for a scoring punch.

Start your best players. Dion blends into the starting lineup and has lottery pick talent by the time he leaves here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom