I thought Cole was upset at the end of the game. He went to say | Syracusefan.com

I thought Cole was upset at the end of the game. He went to say

dasher

Living Legend
something to someone and watching the Orange go in to the locker room he was still upset.
I wonder what that was about. It wasn't anything Orange related from what I could tell.

something to someone and watching the Orange go in to the locker room he was still upset.
I wonder what that was about. It wasn't anything Orange related from what I could tell.
He was irregular.

On the official twitter there is the "post game vibe" post which shows him looking angry and another video that shows the team exiting the arena in which it appears Cole says something including an fefff-bomb and the term BS.

Perhaps he was upset at the refs for not calling him for a foul with around 5 seconds left in the game. When we were up 3, seemed like we were trying to intentionally to give up 2 FT's instead. It seems like he swiped and caught the FSU player... or perhaps it was somebody else.

Of course given how that turned out last game against Indiana it may have been a good thing.

Almost certain it was because he didn’t get the foul call when he reached in on Mills before he attempted the three. That type of reach in foul is called 95% of the time it seems, but the refs swallowed their whistle so FSU could get one more shot to tie the game, luckily he missed the wide open shot...we really caught some breaks time in and time out in this one.

Almost certain it was because he didn’t get the foul call when he reached in on Mills before he attempted the three. That type of reach in foul is called 95% of the time it seems, but the refs swallowed their whistle so FSU could get one more shot to tie the game, luckily he missed the wide open shot...we really caught some breaks time in and time out in this one.

Yup it was this. If you watch the last shot when FSU missed at the buzzer and our team started to celebrate, Swider went right towards the ref to complain that he didnt get the call.

Would have been really something to see them shoot free throws. With again Edwards out.

Better question - how is SU Athletics posting a video with an bomb right in the middle?

Saw this picture taken at the end of the game. Wonder if something was said by someone? Looks like Buddy is reacting to something too but he always smiles. They are all looking at something.
1638666948731.jpeg

Again, I was glad they didn’t get the foul call. Still think it’s bad strategy with this team.
especially with Jesse fouled out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom