I thought I was in a time warp

upperdeck

Living Legend
magnum looks like it will be fun, not sure if it will be good,, Hawaii 5-o has been solid though as has Macgyver.

funny how they cancelled so many shows that only people 50+ were watching and they suddenly those are the shows they are bring back..

Frasier/sienfeld./Cheers to follow would be fun.

tbonezone

Hall of Fame
bring back NIGHTSTALKER with Kolchak. loved that show. also how about a McMIllen and Mistress reboot ? keep it trumpy.

tbonezone

Hall of Fame
the magnum PI reboot has higgins perilously holed up in the the compound due to kilaulua fissure eruptions . meanwhile magnum accidentally
shoots an unarmed TC cuz he thinks he's stealing a helicopter. and rick inadvertently dials in a phony nuclear threat when he hits the wrong button calling in a sports bet. and yes magnum is getting sued. for serial misogyny and murder.

MSOrange

Former Iggy Award Winner (used to be a big deal)
Call me crazy, but I think Tony Shalhoub could do a serviceable job.
Shalhoub would be a solid choice. They would need good writers also. Not easy to write a murder mystery when the killer is known from the very beginning. That's another thing that makes Columbo so good. Steven Bochco and Steven Spielberg both got their starts on Columbo.

upperdeck

Living Legend
watched Columbo a couple weeks ago, funny that BAD guy who dun it was still young looking Dick Vandyke and the show that was on after it was Diagnosis Murder with Dick as the Good guy solving the crimes..

MSOrange

Former Iggy Award Winner (used to be a big deal)
Shalhoub would be a solid choice. They would need good writers also. Not easy to write a murder mystery when the killer is known from the very beginning. That's another thing that makes Columbo so good. Steven Bochco and Steven Spielberg both got their starts on Columbo.
Fun fact I just read - Bing Crosby was first offered the role of Columbo but was retired and didn't need the money.

Top Bottom