I was there for JB's first win | Syracusefan.com

I was there for JB's first win

orange79

Internet Sleuth
My first year at SU. Wish I could have been there today.

Great, great win, not only for SUs chances at making the tournament, but for JB - winning it at home, I believe, was huge for him.

Congrats to Jim Boeheim! Thanks for all you've done for SU hoops and for Syracuse University.

Great, great win, not only for SUs chances at making the tournament, but for JB - winning it at home, I believe, was huge for him.

Congrats to Jim Boeheim! Thanks for all you've done for SU hoops and for Syracuse University.

Why weren't you Grandpa? ;)

Amen, you can never count out Jb, when the chips are down, thats where the man does his best coaching. Congrats Coach, and thank you for everything you have done for the program and the school, and frankly myself.

I may have been there also

Who was the opponent ? I have killed too many brain cells
76/77 Louie-Bowie Show at Manley

OO44

You're still 18, right, 79? :)

Am I the only one guessing some(notice I used great restraint with that adjective) SU fans were making sure to be at the next game that they thought was actually winnable? Not necessarily the OP mind you, but this seems as good as thread as any to brilliantly illustrate the point.

One epic record was broken today, but another was missed by a lot more than one thousand.

I was also at his first win. His first loss as well. Both were in Springfield and I grew up in a suburb. Was home from Syracuse. Might have been x-giving weekend.

I may have been there also

Who was the opponent ? I have killed too many brain cells
76/77 Louie-Bowie Show at Manley

OO44
Harvard. The game was in Springfield, Mass

I was also at his first win. His first loss as well. Both were in Springfield and I grew up in a suburb. Was home from Syracuse. Might have been x-giving weekend.
Yup - I was visiting relatives. When I got back to school, I also was there for his first home win vs. our old friend Colgate.

Respect.

And ...in an amazing oddity of time travel, it's not too late to make it to his 900th win, or so the NCAA would have you believe.

I was there also... In Springfield and at Manley. I had just graduated, and was trying to stay and work in Syracuse. I had 2 season tickets in Manley.

Yup - I was visiting relatives. When I got back to school, I also was there for his first home win vs. our old friend Colgate.
My first SU home game as a student. Thought I would graduate without seeing a home loss...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom