I watched the Star Wars Blooper reel | Syracusefan.com

I watched the Star Wars Blooper reel

CaliCuse

All American
Its funny and a bit surprising when we see Sir Alex blow a line. If you haven't see " I suggest you google that and see some of my daughter-in law Pink Five"starring as Pink Five. My favorite bit is with Pink Five and Yoda with Pink Five thinking her light sabre is a hair dryer She looks good in that Princess Leah outfit as well. although I gotta admit is something I don't look at closely. I'm not a sicko.

It might have been nice to actually link the damn thing yourself. I mean, really?

"I watched a funny video online, but I'll let you guys go find it for yourselves."

It might have been nice to actually link the damn thing yourself. I mean, really?

"I watched a funny video online, but I'll let you guys go find it for yourselves."
very funny but I tried and it didn't work on my paste. The effort to find it through a search engine is remarkably difficult. which is how I found it.

There is an available tutorial on how to post links, just FYI. ;)

I don't even like Star Wars, but here you go:

http://www.uproxx.com/gammasquad/2013/10/star-wars-blooper-reel/
You don't "like Star Wars?" I guess fantasy adventures aren't your thing. How about Star Trek? No Wookies or human like robots. I think the characters in Star Wars are iconic and worth the fantasy attention as much as any mythology in human history including any of the religious manifestations of the all powerful deity controlling the destiny of man."The Force be with you" Or god bless you,whichever you prefer!!

You don't "like Star Wars?" I guess fantasy adventures aren't your thing. How about Star Trek? No Wookies or human like robots. I think the characters in Star Wars are iconic and worth the fantasy attention as much as any mythology in human history including any of the religious manifestations of the all powerful deity controlling the destiny of man."The Force be with you"

I generally do not care for sci-fi stuff. My New Year's resolution for 2012 was to finally get around to watching Star Wars. I Tivo'd it and started to watch it. I got 15 minutes into it and gave up. It did not hold my interest, but if other people like it, good for them.

I generally do not care for sci-fi stuff. My New Year's resolution for 2012 was to finally get around to watching Star Wars. I Tivo'd it and started to watch it. I got 15 minutes into it and gave up. It did not hold my interest, but if other people like it, good for them.

Frozen, you have no soul.

You should have to watch it, just because you're 'murican

I think for many of us it was something we fell in love with as a kid. I am sure if I watched it for the first time as an adult I would not think of it the same way that I do.