I will be Back Hopefully | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I will be Back Hopefully

Tee your my man! You reached out to me on a personal level a Couple months back when I was dealing with some health issues. You are the Man my friend! will miss you but we know you will be back stronger than ever.

Good luck my friend!

You will definitely be missed tee but you have your priorities in the right order. Your positivity makes the board a lot of fun. That being said, you better make a return when we get to Dallas in April!

Got to leave one for my Brother!
image.jpg

"My Hero"

Too alarming now to talk about
Take your pictures down and shake it out
Truth or consequence, say it aloud
Use that evidence, race it around

There goes my hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes my hero
He's ordinary

Don't the best of them bleed it out
While the rest of them peter out
Truth or consequence, say it aloud
Use that evidence, race it around

There goes my hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes my hero
He's ordinary

Kudos, my hero
Leaving all the best
You know my hero
The one that's on

There goes my hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes my hero
He's ordinary
There goes my hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes my hero
He's ordinary
Shouldn't that be, "There goes my Tee-ro"?

CuseFan, lost a great poster as he stepped away,
hit everyone in the chest, taking our breathe away,
what we wouldn't do to have Tee stay,
his loss will be felt from day to day,
this guy is a legend to this board,
going to feel like someone with their brakes floored,
he's created a crazy legacy,
has no board enemies,
this isn't a troll for Tee's,
this is a shoutout to my my main man Tee,
Hope for all goes well as planned,
he has many of these posters turned into "Stan's"
we have all became fans,
waiting for the day for he comes back,
he may have the odds against him, but we are all at his back,
Ready to make sure he stays stacked,
someone is going to have to pick up the slack,
until the day Tee makes his journey back.

We will meet the night of april 7th to toast our second championship
Because I know my brother the Rabbi Tito won't mind me momentarily derailing the thread...this is the first time I realized the national championship is on April 7.

I take that as a phenomenal omen, considering what happened on April 7, 11 years ago.

That's worth a thousand Tees for everyone, I think.

CuseFan, lost a great poster as he stepped away,
hit everyone in the chest, taking our breathe away,
what we wouldn't do to have Tee stay,
his loss will be felt from day to day,
this guy is a legend to this board,
going to feel like someone with their brakes floored,
he's created a crazy legacy,
has no board enemies,
this isn't a troll for Tee's,
this is a shoutout to my my main man Tee,
Hope for all goes well as planned,
he has many of these posters turned into "Stan's"
we have all became fans,
waiting for the day for he comes back,
he may have the odds against him, but we are all at his back,
Ready to make sure he stays stacked,
someone is going to have to pick up the slack,
until the day Tee makes his journey back.
this my friend is a gem. Talent my man talent. Can't believe that can just be thrown together like this. Bravo.

Todd, we've chatted a few times and talked about "the struggle". You have been a bright spot in my life since running into you here on this board. Oftentimes, once we acknowledge what needs to be done and take action, things begin to change for the better. You have carved out a special spot among all of us on here and I know I will really miss seeing you here. The wheel of Karma must have a huge stockpile of good ju-ju ready to dispense to you as a result of all the days you've brightened for us here. Go get it done and know that I'm pulling for you just as I'm sure everyone else here is! Oh, and one more thing...
248635,1307674878,1.jpg
248635,1307674878,1.jpg
248635,1307674878,1.jpg
248635,1307674878,1.jpg

tee1222 said:
I apologize for coming off over dramatic and narcissistic in this thread. But I want everyone to keep up the faith, the positive energy without me. It's rubbed off on a bunch of you and it's not terribly important if this has some bearing on the team (although I think the positive energy does). What is important is that I know it feels good to a lot of you.

Long story short, I am struggling with work, could really earn my keep with a little more focus. I have to cut ties to some of my interests, and this place fits the bill. I love it here and I love you guys. So many great personalities, generosity, and so much heart.

I hope to be back one day, but I have to leave for now. I am sure I will lurk from time to time, off hours, but for now, I need to focus myself on the most important task at hand. Taking care of my family.

Again, I love you guys and hope to catch a game with some of you guys and girls in the near future.

Please Keep Positive and
LGO!

Hey buddy, I hope you're able to get all your ducks in a row. I've had a time in my life where things got scary and I didn't know what to do. Most likely a totally different situation, but I got through it and I know you will too.

When me, you, Marsh, and Cusetown get together for a round of golf, everything is on me. Or maybe eventually you can make one of the board golf outings and I will take care of you there, too. Unfortunately, Marsh will be off his diet by then, so I won't be able to pick up his bar tab, for risk of going broke.

Your presence and attitude here is contagious, and I eagerly await your return. Hopefully you at least read all these wonderful replies. PM me if there is anything I can do to help.

:bang: Why isn't there a crying emocon? I need about 6 of them.

I'll try to drop you a line once in a while my Broheim . . . . . . . but not too much to be a distraction. I will miss you as will the board.

SUball

OrangeTown said:
Hey buddy, I hope you're able to get all your ducks in a row. I've had a time in my life where things got scary and I didn't know what to do. Most likely a totally different situation, but I got through it and I know you will too. When me, you, Marsh, and Cusetown get together for a round of golf, everything is on me. Or maybe eventually you can make one of the board golf outings and I will take care of you there, too. Unfortunately, Marsh will be off his diet by then, so I won't be able to pick up his bar tab, for risk of going broke. Your presence and attitude here is contagious, and I eagerly await your return. Hopefully you at least read all these wonderful replies. PM me if there is anything I can do to help.

By that time i will be lean mean fighting machine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom