I will be Back Hopefully | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

I will be Back Hopefully

Tee, I am sorry to hear your going to be on here less. You are all class my friend, and your positivity will be missed. I wish you the best in your future endeavors and hope you pop on the board every once and awhile as you will be missed. Take care and best of wishes. You are the QB Eagles from Tecmo Super Bowl of this board and will be missed.

Tee, I'm sorry to hear you're carrying such a weight, but anyone with an attitude like yours is going to be successfully rid of it, and sooner than most. I've carried a number of things, and believe it or not you're the one person who helped me a bit without even knowing it, back when I couldn't figure out what in the world it took to get a like on here.

I say this sincerely, you brought something to the table that I don't think anyone else currently does. Remember those threads about the hardest player to replace? I don't think anyone will feel slighted when I say that on here that is YOU. You're the only person on here that has a function named after them, but you were a lot more than that bro. If anyone else made this thread and then said they were joking I'd not be too happy with them, but if you said you were joking/mistaken, I'd feel a great sense of joy!

I went and tee'd the entire thread, reading them all, giving the one some folks had a problem the benefit of the doubt as being sarcastic. That's the type of guy you were on here, a good example for what we all could be. Best wishes

I couldn't have said it better. Well done.

Todd, reading through these posts its obvious you've affected many more people than I'm sure you realized. Good luck in tackling the life situation and come back soon and tell us how you mastered that so we (and I'm talking about me here) can try to follow your lead again.

Sad day though. You will be missed.

Your enthusiasm will certainly be missed, tee. Hope to see you back here some day soon, perhaps in one of those epic music threads of yours. :cool: Best of luck with everything.

Missed this yesterday. Hope all goes well for you, and that you are still lurking to see this message. I also have a lot of issues going on in my life. Luckily this is my place to relax and put my other life behind me for a while. There are great people on here. So in the future know we are still here for you. It may sound silly to feel so close to a bunch of "internet" friends, although many of us have met by now. My son met his wife on line in a computer game. Of course he is the game programmer, so it was very appropriate and they have been together for about 8 years now. So know that even those who have not met are like an extended family. Hope to see you back from time to time.
Uh. can someone else step up and "like" my posts in the meantime!!!

In a show of solidarity, after tonight I am done with the board until we win.

I'll see you people on Saturday!

freddie-mercury-smiley-emoticon.jpg

keep the faith and hang in. We all gotta do that from time to time, lurk and post on occasion and it keeps it as a good little temporary diversion without the time consuming immersion.

Saw something that may or may not apply but I know it does for a lot of the people I know this time of year...

Was cruising in the city today (the 'Cuse) and saw a Syracuse New Times paper kiosk all covered in city dirt and soot. Someone with their finger wrote on it (like one would do on a dirty car) in big letters on the top "STOP!", then on the one side wrote "TAKE A DEEP BREATH", and then in huge letters on the back wrote, "EVERYTHING IS GOING TO WORK OUT OK". I almost stopped and took a picture. May do so tommorow...

Struck me as just randomly amazing and awesome, funny, probably timely and supportably helpful to a lot of folk during this Godforsaken time of year. Good luck Tee.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 123
I apologize for coming off over dramatic and narcissistic in this thread. But I want everyone to keep up the faith, the positive energy without me. It's rubbed off on a bunch of you and it's not terribly important if this has some bearing on the team (although I think the positive energy does). What is important is that I know it feels good to a lot of you.

Long story short, I am struggling with work, could really earn my keep with a little more focus. I have to cut ties to some of my interests, and this place fits the bill. I love it here and I love you guys. So many great personalities, generosity, and so much heart.

I hope to be back one day, but I have to leave for now. I am sure I will lurk from time to time, off hours, but for now, I need to focus myself on the most important task at hand. Taking care of my family.

Again, I love you guys and hope to catch a game with some of you guys and girls in the near future.

Please Keep Positive and
LGO!
You have your priorities in the right order. We're going to miss you but nothing is more important than immediate family. Thanks for your contributions to this community and our family here at syracusefan.com.

Good Luck!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom