I will be Back Hopefully | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

I will be Back Hopefully

:bang: Why isn't there a crying emocon? I need about 6 of them.

I'll try to drop you a line once in a while my Broheim . . . . . . . but not too much to be a distraction. I will miss you as will the board.

SUball
cry.png

Here you can borrow one of mine

I apologize for coming off over dramatic and narcissistic in this thread. But I want everyone to keep up the faith, the positive energy without me. It's rubbed off on a bunch of you and it's not terribly important if this has some bearing on the team (although I think the positive energy does). What is important is that I know it feels good to a lot of you.

Long story short, I am struggling with work, could really earn my keep with a little more focus. I have to cut ties to some of my interests, and this place fits the bill. I love it here and I love you guys. So many great personalities, generosity, and so much heart.

I hope to be back one day, but I have to leave for now. I am sure I will lurk from time to time, off hours, but for now, I need to focus myself on the most important task at hand. Taking care of my family.

Again, I love you guys and hope to catch a game with some of you guys and girls in the near future.

Please Keep Positive and
LGO!

Yeah, don't ever let internet relationships interfere with your real relationships and obligations. Back in the day, I used to read every thread, get in constant debates, and post from work. Bad idea. Get yourself focused on what's important, and take this place, a great place mind you, in moderation.

Hey posse :)
Caught up a little tonight, but thank you for your best wishes. Worked hard to catch up with work a good deal both Friday and today, but the game was calling me and I saw it and both teams didn't disappoint.

The love on this thread was amazing, tear jerking posts and songs (listened to and hummed this one the whole week, thanks TDT). I enjoyed the board in moderation, mostly after hours this week, but was thinking and praying for iommi today and when I saw the good news posted by him, I snuck in a quick tee like a sneak thief and booked only to log in again and retro-tee.

Great win for iommi and great win for the Cuse!

Caught up a little tonight, but thank you for your best wishes. Worked hard to catch up with work a good deal both Friday and today, but the game was calling me and I saw it and both teams didn't disappoint.

The love on this thread was amazing, tear jerking posts and songs (listened to and hummed this one the whole week, thanks TDT). I enjoyed the board in moderation, mostly after hours this week, but was thinking and praying for iommi today and when I saw the good news posted by him, I snuck in a quick tee like a sneak thief and booked only to log in again and retro-tee.

Good to see you here! I post and lurk exclusively outside of work hours. Although I don't catch everything, it is a great way to stay current on all things 'Cuse, and still grasp some of the board camaraderie, inside jokes, etc.

"Everything in moderation, including moderation"---Oscar Wilde.

Go 'Cuse!!!

Float like a butterfly and like like a Tee. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom