Ice Station Zebra TCM at 4:15 | Syracusefan.com

Ice Station Zebra TCM at 4:15

Crusty

Living Legend
For a 1968 movie this is a pretty good adventure thriller. Very dated now of course, but sill a fun watch.

Have to love the Jim Brown connection.

Alistair MacLean wrote some amazing books, dieing in 1987 he never got a chance to write about stuff in the current technology.

he also did Guns of Navorone which is awesome and Where Eagles Dare a classic Clint Eastwood movie.

force 10 from navorone, breakpart pass, puppet on a chain, when eight bells toll were pretty good movies.

all told 18 books became movies which I dont know how many authors have ever done other than perhaps Louis Lamour when they are all vastly different chars and stories

Loved his books but my favorite was his first HMS Ulysses which I always thought have been a great WWII movie

Alistair MacLean wrote some amazing books, dieing in 1987 he never got a chance to write about stuff in the current technology.

he also did Guns of Navorone which is awesome and Where Eagles Dare a classic Clint Eastwood movie.

force 10 from navorone, breakpart pass, puppet on a chain, when eight bells toll were pretty good movies.

all told 18 books became movies which I dont know how many authors have ever done other than perhaps Louis Lamour when they are all vastly different chars and stories

Loved his books but my favorite was his first HMS Ulysses which I always thought have been a great WWII movie

Great points. I liked all of those movies except When Wight Bells Toss, which I did not see.
Missed HMS Ulysses.

As you know, MacLean was a Seaman n the British Navy in WWII.

Man knew how to spin a story.

Great points. I liked all of those movies except When Wight Bells Toll, which I did not see.
Missed HMS Ulysses.

As you know, MacLean was a Seaman n the British Navy in WWII.

Man knew how to spin a story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom