I'd much rather | Syracusefan.com

I'd much rather

orange79

Internet Sleuth
watch SEC women's softball than our lacrosse game...:mad:

Ugly game - 13 total turnovers so far in the 1st qtr (7 by SU).

Goalie for GT seeing the ball really well. Gonna be tough to beat him today. 2-2 with 3 mins left in 2nd qtr. Did I mention this is an UGLY game? 25 turnovers. Oh Lord

3-2 SU at the half. This one's going to be a grind it out game - just like all the rest have been.

Failure to hear the stall warning with about 20 seconds left in the half. Jojo was even pointing to the line to say "keep it in," and we still manage to make that mistake. Not to mention we had passed around the perimeter several times, this should have been second-nature to stay in. End result is another lost possession without a shot. Story of the season.

Failure to hear the stall warning with about 20 seconds left in the half. Jojo was even pointing to the line to say "keep it in," and we still manage to make that mistake. Not to mention we had passed around the perimeter several times, this should have been second-nature to stay in. End result is another lost possession without a shot. Story of the season.

This game is totally unwatchable, 3-3 now. Our offense is completely lost and I have seen some of the worst turnovers of all time today, we must have 20 by now, totally disgusted.

Frustrating year, no doubt.

Now down 6-4 this is gonna be a horrendous loss, zero execuses in one of the biggest games of the year.

Wow - I don't think I can ever say I've seen a Syracuse lax team quit - until today. Very sad to watch.

20 turnovers for SU, 38 total with 7 mins left. 16-21 on clears. Just ugly all the way around. Oh Lord

Wow - I don't think I can ever say I've seen a Syracuse lax team quit - until today. Very sad to watch.

On senior day no less, im a big John Desko guy but the heats gonna be on next year.

No urgency, even after a caused turnover. And the offense is a mess. There is no leader out there - JoJo is a nice complementary player, but can't create for himself. And I know the D is not playing that well (not horribly either), but I am not sure Wardwell is the answer. He makes good saves, but also gives up too many soft goals.

Rant over. :(

On senior day no less, im a big John Desko guy but the heats gonna be on next year.
Agree. If you're Syracuse, you can't put together seasons like this.

The guy should have total job security...But his team has looked completely lost this year. Bonehead play after the next... He better evaluate his methods... Can't go into the ACC on a downswing!

The guy should have total job security...But his team has looked completely lost this year. Bonehead play after the next... He better evaluate his methods... Can't go into the ACC on a downswing!

Im not saying he should be fired at all I agree with you but a repeat of this next year and we could have a problem.

Unbelievable - stoned twice on the doorstep. Just awful.

Im not saying he should be fired at all I agree with you but a repeat of this next year and we could have a problem.

You misunderstood me, I was agreeing with you!

You misunderstood me, I was agreeing with you!

My bad, just so frustrated with this game not to mention the Yanks are getting blown out and Pineda is hurt again.

5 games in 15 days. This team needs a week off.

If they don't bring it against ND, they'll have 5 months off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom