If Battle comes back next year.. | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

If Battle comes back next year..

I know this is going to sound weird and crazy but I want him to leave. I want to keep the 1st round draftees streak going. It's a good sell to recruits
I too have an odd fascination with our habit of getting guys drafted in the 1st round.

No. If we did that, then we'd have to go back to talking about what we are having for lunch.

Week old turkey for me. But finishing the last of it off today. I just hope it doesn't finish me off as well...

Thoughts and prayers. I tapped out Sunday night.

Again, Lydon wasn't a lock for a 1st round pick. Also, Wallace and Coleman were years ago. Times have changed. I am asking why SU cant get at least one big time player to come back to win a championship. Look at those Florida teams or any recent UNC team. Or Duke with Grayson Allen. How many SU teams would have won a championship if we had one big piece skip NBA for a year?

F2E0C41A-EDBB-4F09-B72D-608A819EF01C.jpeg

I am not surprised when we suck. but a program like ours should reload and stay elite every year.

Pump the brakes young man. We are a very good program but we are NOT a blue blood. Your suggestion is that we can just pick and choose from the 5 star litter...and that is patently false.