If battle goes | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

If battle goes

Def agree.

Kid has been/done everything we could have asked. He helped us ride out those scholarship sanctions with decent enough teams.

Never got into any trouble. Never any drama with him. Came in, kept his head down his first year & played hard. Then became a leader this year & played even harder.

Had a little reputation for getting injured coming out of HS...but did he even miss a game in his two years here?

Really just seems like a great kid. Parents should be proud. Hope they read this actually. Cause they seem all Orange too.

These are all the reasons why I expect him to kill it in interviews when he meets with teams. Good player, but also a hard worker, coachable, intelligent, well spoken kid that does all the right things on and off the court.

He's gone, but I'll wish him the best.

The ending of the ND game... d’oh!!!

Other than that, what a fantastic player who from afar seems to have an abundance of character. Always positive and confident, and the way his teammates mobbed him during the selection show was proof that he was admired by his peers. No matter what you do in life one should always seek admiration from his/her peers.

If he is mentally ready to be a pro ball player then he should go. He is electric on the drive and creates separation with ease whether he wants to go all the way to the rim or pull up for a jumper.

His jump shot needs work, his court vision needs work but he can evolve in the pros on those issues. I think the extra spacing in the pro game will help his game shine more.

Defense is all about heart and he has a big one, so he should be just fine in pros. At times this year, in desperate moments, you’d see a different motor from him where his effort was popping off the screen - that’s his big heart. That’s why he was so clutch, so often.

If he goes, God bless him - I’ll be rooting for him just as hard as I rooted for him when he was in Orange.

If he doesn’t, then Merry Christmas to us.
I can’t possibly improve on this post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom