If Harbaugh were to leave for the NFL which seems more likely than ever | Syracusefan.com

If Harbaugh were to leave for the NFL which seems more likely than ever

IthacaBarrel

Shaky Potatoes
The numbers that Denver is talking about are staggering

what the heck would Michigan do this late in the game? Almost would have to hire on of their coordinators at this point but I guess you never know.

Is there another Michigan man out there?

It would never, ever happen, but the most Harbaugh-connected guy out there is Willie Taggart.

You have to go with Dave Clawson at Wake Forest as the leading man for the job or David Shaw from Stanford. Both are highly respected and Clawson is obviously on a high now and Shaw is very highly regarded.

Clawson would be a good option for sure

I have no idea where any of this stands, but it would seem that Michigan could outbid all but a handful of programs if they wanted to try to entice a current P5 HC should Harbaugh leave.

I have no idea where any of this stands, but it would seem that Michigan could outbid all but a handful of programs if they wanted to try to entice a current P5 HC should Harbaugh leave.
Yeah Michigan can buy everyone but Saban and Kirby. That is a broad selection for them to choose from. They will be fine.

heard that Denver is willing to pay 16-18 mil / year so the money might have something to do with it
It’s gonna take that for someone with any other options to walk into their Russ situation.

The numbers that Denver is talking about are staggering

what the heck would Michigan do this late in the game? Almost would have to hire on of their coordinators at this point but I guess you never know.

Is there another Michigan man out there?
Bronco to Michigan if Harbaugh leaves for the NFL

Bronco to Michigan if Harbaugh leaves for the NFL
Dont see that, they can do better. Bronco has career 62% winning percentage and is career 7 and 7 in bowls. My guess is with Michigans budget they can aim higher and expectations would be through the roof there. Don’t get me wrong. If a job at Syracuse opened, would I want Bronco? Absolutely. But Michigan? They will aim for the fences.

If Harbaugh does leave I just hope the new coaching staff at Michigan doesn't include any of the current SU coaching staff.
This. If he left, it'd create another round of musical chairs with coaching changes downstream

Dont see that, they can do better. Bronco has career 62% winning percentage and is career 7 and 7 in bowls. My guess is with Michigans budget they can aim higher and expectations would be through the roof there. Don’t get me wrong. If a job at Syracuse opened, would I want Bronco? Absolutely. But Michigan? They will aim for the fences.

Agreed, definitely not going to be Bronco