If Harbaugh were to leave for the NFL which seems more likely than ever | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

If Harbaugh were to leave for the NFL which seems more likely than ever

It Michigan opens up Luke Fickell will kick himself for taking the Wisconsin job.
I could somebody like Bob Stoops come out of retirement for that job.

The safe pick would be Pat Fitzgerald getting out of Northwestern now that they have gone back a bit and he is a great coach.

It Michigan opens up Luke Fickell will kick himself for taking the Wisconsin job.

The safe pick would be Pat Fitzgerald getting out of Northwestern now that they have gone back a bit and he is a great coach.
Michigan wants to compete and win. Fitzgerald isn't taking them to that level.

“and when we get the opposition in the Big House, we lock the door behind them and we don't let them out."

I mean his history there wasn’t great but he is familiar with the place …..IYKYK

There is no way Fitzgerald leaves NW for Mich, even with the money difference.

There is no way Fitzgerald leaves NW for Mich, even with the money difference.
That job has to be twice the pay. At worst it would get him a nice pay raise at NW, but I agree Michigan has to aim higher.

Oh fickell will immediately leave wiscy if the call comes, and if Michigan wants him, they’ll go get him regardless the buyout

That job has to be twice the pay. At worst it would get him a nice pay raise at NW, but I agree Michigan has to aim higher.
Fitzgerald is estimated to make just under $6 million and his contract runs goes to 2030. Northwestern is building a new $800 million privately funded stadium due to open in 2026. All of the money is coming from the Ryan family. Very low risk of firing because he does it the right way. I don't think he is going anywhere. If fact, he might have the best job in college sports (low stress, good pay, great city and school with the resources to compete with anyone.

He was born in Columbus, a three year starter for the Buckeyes, and coached there for well over a decade. He's not going to Michigan.
I guess we will see, they’re one of the top landing spots in college football and Ryan Day is 7 years younger. Ohio State may not be in the market for a coach for a couple decades

I read tonight that Michigan is interested in Beamer from South Carolina if Harbaugh leaves. I wonder how Sellers would feel about that?

Does the freaky southern leprechaun head to Ann Arbor