If Harbaugh were to leave for the NFL which seems more likely than ever | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

If Harbaugh were to leave for the NFL which seems more likely than ever

NCAA = serious situation

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

That scumbag organization slapped Ped state on the wrist, then took away some of the slaps and apologized for being so mean at first.

NCAA = serious situation

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

That scumbag organization slapped Ped state on the wrist, then took away some of the slaps and apologized for being so mean at first.
20 years of fake classes got nothing, not in their wheelhouse. Yet you have to have core classes in High School, and a certain GPA to qualify for a scholorship, and maintain it in college.

Jim H could be in a situation like Pete Carroll. Cheating like crazy to win and hoping to get out to the NFL before the NCAA learns everything he did.

Lane Kiffin would get an interview.
Would he want to move to the cold? It was one reason he turned Gross down for the SU job. Then again, maybe that was more about Layla not liking it than him.

9 years, wow, time flies.

I’d have to imagine that at some point, the right situation will pop up.

This program has some issues going on - I think he didn't want to stay but knew he wasn't going to get an NFL job.

This program has some issues going on - I think he didn't want to stay but knew he wasn't going to get an NFL job.

I look at a little different. I think his ego probably got in the way of the NFL. There are a bunch of teams looking for a new coach and he’s always a hot name. He’d have convinced someone to hire him, I have no doubt. I think his ego, he probably wanted $ and conditions an NFL wasn’t willing to do so he decided to stay where he’s worshipped.