If I'm Dino | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

If I'm Dino

We’ve recruited a million WR’s in 6 years. At this point it’s DB’s assessment of HS talent that is a huge issue at a position he should be a solid evaluator of.
I wonder how much is poor evaluation vs not landing the primary guys we've targeted. It seems like we've missed out on all of the higher rated ones we've gone after and haven't found any Tuckers in the middle rated ones. Maybe the kid that went back to Canada would've been that, but we'll probably never know.

I wonder how much is poor evaluation vs not landing the primary guys we've targeted. It seems like we've missed out on all of the higher rated ones we've gone after and haven't found any Tuckers in the middle rated ones. Maybe the kid that went back to Canada would've been that, but we'll probably never know.
Not being able to land any of your top targets in 6 years is the issue. These guys aren’t very good recruiters and evaluators. Monroe being the exception. You are what you are at this point and they have proven to not be able to land their top qb and wr recruits.

"I don't have a limit - because that's a dumb way of thinking. The only question that matters is "do you have faith in the HC to deliver on the goals of the AD and University?" which is much different than "how many losing seasons is ok?" ..."

That is what a losing fanbase says that doesn't care about wins. It fits you perfectly!!!
You quoted me directly and then misinterpreted it to mean I was ok with losing.

Just trying to get you to think a bit about what you’re actually saying/demanding.

Later dozer

These aren’t ready. Shrader is your best shot.

We are home and that matters for this team. Go w your best and pray it helps

I think we really need the element of surprise.

This team has just quit these past 2 weeks. What the hell has happened?

I could not agree more, it is really hard to win when your QB can not make a simple 5 yard slant throw.

Well, he did make them for a few weeks.

In his first 2 games, against Clemson and Va. Tech, he averaged roughly 16-32 for around 200 yards in each game, and was running well against Va. Tech and Boston College.

I think he got hurt by a cheap shot. I forget the game, but his passing disappeared in the BC game (part of that being the game plan ...), and he hasn't been the same since.

Well, he did make them for a few weeks.

In his first 2 games, against Clemson and Va. Tech, he averaged roughly 16-32 for around 200 yards in each game, and was running well against Va. Tech and Boston College.

I think he got hurt by a cheap shot. I forget the game, but his passing disappeared in the BC game (part of that being the game plan ...), and he hasn't been the same since.
The last play against Virginia Tech, when 2 Of our offensive lineman missed a defender, who hit him in the ribs as he let the ball go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom