if im JB | Syracusefan.com

if im JB

Watching Wisky play is as much fun as root canal. But, they do know how to beat the Hoosier-folk.

We'd be best served by playing a slow, methodical and physical game. Sans Oladipo, that team is Charmin soft.

Wisky was like the BiG's Pitt this year except they had better shooters.

We'd be best served by playing a slow, methodical and physical game. Sans Oladipo, that team is Charmin soft.
What?!?! First, you don't change your approach this late in the season. Second, if you have watched any of our games, we're awful in half court sets..

What?!?! First, you don't change your approach this late in the season. Second, if you have watched any of our games, we're awful in half court sets..

You always go with your strengths, and shove them down your opponent's throat.

Trying to play to your opponent's weaknesses with something that is not your strength is a surefire recipe for disaster.

im on the phone with bo ryan as we speak!
Well according to the Boeheimista's...916 wins > 674 wins. So why the heck would he need to talk to Ryan? Just sayin'. ;)

We are not awful in the half court set. We are god awful. I honestly feel much better about us when we run. Our transition offense isn't stellar but it is way better than our half court sets. Hard to play half court with no low post presence. I would rather put pressure on them, get in the lane, and hopefully get Zellner in foul trouble. No pressing because our press is putrid but I have liked the way this team plays the extended half court zone. If we wait until the last 10 seconds on the shot clock to start our offense we will lose. MCW and BT have to bring their A games and make a living driving the lane.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom