If Jalen Carey | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

If Jalen Carey

if we won and it didn't cost a game who cares. now 0-6 in a tourney game loss...,.,.

Last edited:
if we won and it didn't cost a game who cares. now 0-6 in a tourney...,.,.

Bahahahahaha.

You’re really putting a lot of stock in those easy wins now? Whatever fits the narrative, huh?

Nevermind that our OOC performance was actually really disappointing. Curious why you stopped at 8-3 though. We were actually 8-4.

Jalen wasn’t ready. He struggled badly against the tougher teams, offensively.

He made some great plays here and there, overall did well at MSG, but he wasn’t ready.

I’m dying laughing that this is actually the agenda you picked.

jalen played under 10 in the other loss. now you want to talk about who is the better defender ?

jalen played under 10 in the other loss. now you want to talk about who is the better defender ?

Yeah. He played 9. Would’ve played more if he was better. But he played enough to get a “chance.”

I’m amazed that you’re serious with this whole thing.

Anything to “get the coach.”

Buddy was good and you’re actually tight about it.

and he mightta played more if he was the ... why am i wasting my breath.

You really think you’ve got a point.

Ahahahahahahahahaha.

So blinded by Boeheim hate.

so neutral yourself. you sound stressed . tough fighting a war on two fronts ?

map.jpg

so neutral yourself. you sound stressed . tough fighting a war on two fronts ?

map.jpg

The stats may not tell the entire story, but they certainly don’t lie.

It was not even close.

i won't defend myself for defending our players. i put down facts. you wanna say jalen carey can't play based on the 2 minutes of run he got 2019 fine. i don't judge on that little sample.
all numbers above are verifiable. he didn't cost us any games. he was given a very short leash.

i won't defend myself for defending our players. i put down facts. you wanna say jalen carey can't play based on the 2 minutes of run he got 2019 fine. i don't judge on that little sample.
all numbers above are verifiable. he didn't cost us any games. he was given a very short leash.

“Defending our players”...unless they’re a Boeheim. Then it’s pretend a much worse player would’ve been better than Buddy if it wasn’t for favoritism.

Get the hell out of here, acting like you’re doing something noble.

I didn’t say Jalen can’t play, I “put down facts”. He wasn’t good this year. He wasn’t given a short leash, he EARNED a short leash. It happens, only a Freshman.

Look, we all hope he plays better this coming season. If he indeed does play. a lot of competition for the pt playing time. As for this past season, he was in a word, awful. He couldn't handle the ball. The most important thing a player at his position has to be able to do. He only played a few because he couldn't handle the ball. I will agree on one thing. Buddy got a lot more run because of who his dad was. Another player getting off to the start he did, would have been buried. But he did improve. And shot the ball really well once he got going.

develops into almost as good a distributor and shooter, as Carsen Edwards we'll be fine at the point. Not.

A not joke? Welp, back to the football board.

Not necessarily. If your aunt self identifies as a women balls or not who are you to say otherwise. These are the type of conversations I’m forced to have in seattle
You chose to have them. You can just send them some Been Shapiro videos. Ask them if the have blue eyes, but they wear green contacts lenses, what color are their eyes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom