If one thing could happen in my life | Syracusefan.com

If one thing could happen in my life

I would want to see Boeheim win one more championship before he retires. I think I would literally drop down in tears haha. Anyone else?
yes.

One of the things that I've been looking forward to with JB's last few years is another couple of final four runs with the potential for another national championship, with Buddy helping to make that a reality. It's kind of a dream scenario, appropriate for the movies. It's pretty high on my big list of things I'd like to see in this world, but not at the top...maybe top 20 or so. I'm hoping it plays out that way but will enjoy watching how JB finishes his career no matter how it goes. It's a pleasure and has been most of my adult life. Hope you mostly agree...

Winning Powerball one but that's a close 2nd. Its the one thing holding us back from being a blue blood.

One of the things that I've been looking forward to with JB's last few years is another couple of final four runs with the potential for another national championship, with Buddy helping to make that a reality. It's kind of a dream scenario, appropriate for the movies. It's pretty high on my big list of things I'd like to see in this world, but not at the top...maybe top 20 or so. I'm hoping it plays out that way but will enjoy watching how JB finishes his career no matter how it goes. It's a pleasure and has been most of my adult life. Hope you mostly agree...
I agree with you, Shenexon. I grok you 100%. We are of one mind and heart, you and I. You are the Cuse to my Syra. From your keyboard to the great Motherboard of the Universe, make it so!

For college hoops sure... I also want to see the football team win a title and the bills to win a super bowl and Liverpool to win the epl.

For college hoops sure... I also want to see the football team win a title and the bills to win a super bowl and Liverpool to win the epl.
Liverpool choking at the moment

Liverpool choking at the moment
Yeah not liking the recent results... the front 3 are in very poor form right now. The lack of a true playmaker to unlike a D with a bit of magic is really hurting the team... too bad Coutinho forced his way to Barca. Klopp should have subbed Shaqiri for Bobby and not Sturridge, also think playing Milly over TAA was a mistake... Klopp trusts his old guard a bit too much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom