If this stands up, does Harbaugh get fired | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

If this stands up, does Harbaugh get fired

Lol, does it matter? I have ties to all.

It is like me. I cheer for Colorado, Michigan, Syracuse, Air Force, and Iowa. Syracuse is the only one I do not have any tie to. Only Michigan and Iowa play each other regularly, and when they play I go for Michigan no matter what.

It is like me. I cheer for Colorado, Michigan, Syracuse, Air Force, and Iowa. Syracuse is the only one I do not have any tie to. Only Michigan and Iowa play each other regularly, and when they play I go for Michigan no matter what.

Apparently I needed proof or an explanation, lol. Any rumblings as to who could be the new coach? I can’t remember...is Shenault eligible for the Draft?

I know it's a team game but Gentry from Michigan had about five horrible drops, including one, possibly two TDs and one that would have given them a FG.

Dude played about as horrible as one coukd

Apparently I needed proof or an explanation, lol. Any rumblings as to who could be the new coach? I can’t remember...is Shenault eligible for the Draft?

Search is very tight lipped, but you know an agent is going to let something out. I think those hoping for Holgorsen are in for a big letdown. I know they want it done before Ohio State or USC potentially come available. There are already enough openings out there with slim pickings available, we don't want either of those two who can just pick who ever they want to be open too.

Shenault has one more year. People worried he might transfer, but that does him no good. I think he still needs to have a better year next year than he did this year. He has not done anything after he came back from his injury. All of his flash came against crap competition.

I know it's a team game but Gentry from Michigan had about five horrible drops, including one, possibly two TDs and one that would have given them a FG.

What bothered me in addition to the drops was the zone read. Why run it when both myself and the OSU defense know Patterson isn't going to keep it. He had more than a few he could have taken for huge gains if he had kept it because the D just tee'd off on the RB knowing he was going to get it.

All I will say is that Harbaugh has in no way shape or form, delivered on what he was brought to the University of Michigan to do.

It’s not his fault they overpaid for him by about $6 mil

mafia money

If they do, they're the dumbest AD in the country. 3 ten win seasons in 4 years. You have to go back another 12 years to get the previous 3.

Can't believe Les Miles wouldn't of been a top candidate for this and the Ohio State job if he hadn't signed with Kansas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom