If Virginia tech wins | Syracusefan.com

If Virginia tech wins

20Plus

I know they are a bubble team but we beat them.

So though it would take a tourney slot away as it would stamp their ticket to the dance but it would also improve our quality win over them.

I would be Curious for other angles on this

Virginia could be #1 for the first time since the Ralph Sampson era with a win. I haven't been watching much of this game... I suspect they had already mentioned it several times, but in case they have not.

I know they are a bubble team but we beat them.

So though it would take a tourney slot away as it would stamp their ticket to the dance but it would also improve our quality win over them.

I would be Curious for other angles on this

Good call on Virginia looking like us in 2014.

This game is why college hoops product has become deteriorated.

The rules need to favor the offense not defense.

Welp. Guy or Jerome are going to need to
make a shot here.

Love Buzz... great program win. Virginia is good but brutal to watch.. brutal.

Shouldn’t be colleg games in the high 40’s.. I keep looking for a peach basket when Virginia plays, they set the game back 100 years

Gag job by Virginia.
Their tempo won’t allow to win a NC.
They are good but it’s hard to win 5 games in a row in a single elimination tournament when you play that slow a tempo.

They have nobody to go to when they need a bucket.

Bennett deserves props for building UVA into a top tier basketball school.
I think they either need an NBA level offensive starter talent or an Okafor/Ewing defensive talent to win it all in tourney. They need the capacity to overcome hot shooters or a singular defensive talent that makes it near impossible to have hot shooters.

Brogdon and James Anderson were great offensive players when they were at UVA, but the group they have now is a lot more limited.

Reactions: cto

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom