If we lose Hopkins... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

If we lose Hopkins...

Just wondering why AA would go too...Wouldn't he be elevated to our top assistant? Why be the top assistant at BC, when he can be at SU...

whoever it is it has to be someone impressive. Hop is what makes a lot of this work, especially keeping the team together.

Didn't Orr have a tendency to pressure players into his religious lifestyle? I recall Griffin going along with that, but don't remember how the other players responded.

I am not criticizing the activities - just wondering what that could do to team chemistry if the pressure doesn't know when to relent. And some college students prefer that other Sunday morning ritual - prowling Marshall Street for some high sodium hangover-relieving grub.

I can't believe JB would bring Orr back. He couldn't recruit anyone. When he was here we had some of our worst recruiting classes. I hope we go with someone outside of the program that offers a little bit different take on things. Maybe someone who can teach man to man defense or some pressure defense.