If you are looking for discounted tickets for USC, here you go | Syracusefan.com

If you are looking for discounted tickets for USC, here you go

Whatever gets fannies in the seats. Like the Dome, I am sure there will be some upset ticket buyers when they find out the guy sitting next to them paid 1/2 price.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Whatever gets fannies in the seats. Like the Dome, I am sure there will be some upset ticket buyers when they find out the guy sitting next to them paid 1/2 price.

Syracuse is the capital of the college football world when it comes to upset ticket buyers, and since USC in NYC is one of the many reasons, I think it's fitting.

Syracuse is the capital of the college football world when it comes to upset ticket buyers, and since USC in NYC is one of the many reasons, I think it's fitting.

They get screwed all the time. Its why they are a dying breed.

Hard to argue with that, its actually amazing we draw what we do at this point.

In talking to a lot of my NYC buddies, many were holding off on buying tickets for this very reason. We're a smart bunch, so many anticipated such a deal would be forthcoming (or at least heavily discounted tix on StubHub).Patience has been rewarded!

I think we all know that's not why they are a dying breed. They were never that big a breed to begin with. But they are a more often dying breed because the team hasn't been very good and has spent the better part of a decade playing uninteresting teams in an uninteresting league. Something tells me that USC in the Dome this year, or not scheduling the ND series, or a few less academic buildings on campus wouldn't have saved the fanbase.

We'll get the typical 35k-40k crowds for our games this year. Same as we have been getting all century, even before the great screw jobs began.

Much appreciated. Was waiting for a deal and didn't want to have to use StubHub (blech) or Craigslist. Might even be able to coax some other people to come.

Does anyone know if these sections give you access to any of the stadium clubs (chase club, etc.)?

Does anyone know if these sections give you access to any of the stadium clubs (chase club, etc.)?
No, they wouldn't be on groupon if that was the case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom