Ifeatu Melifonwu entering 2021 NFL Draft | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Ifeatu Melifonwu entering 2021 NFL Draft

1612217357891.png

More continued good press. If Mel brings his A game to the combine as well then he really could be a 1st round selection. Mel, Cisco and Trill. The Syracuse 2021 draft trifecta.

I think it makes sense. This isn't a feel good allstar game. It's an initial NFL tryout.

I admittedly am not too familiar with how the Senior Bowl game is organized and coached, but I don't understand how accurate these grades can be with respect to the playcalling and assignments. The game is def an important part of the process

I admittedly am not too familiar with how the Senior Bowl game is organized and coached, but I don't understand how accurate these grades can be with respect to the playcalling and assignments. The game is def an important part of the process
That's a good point. Given that everyone gets limited snaps, the week of practice leading up to the game is probably more important than the game itself.

Miller from Pro Football Network has the Cowboys trading up to get Mel at pick 12. More great press for Mel.
That is crazy.

Amazing we wasted some legit NFL talent the last couple of years (understand this last one was unique and led to opt outs) because our offense was one of the worst in football at sustaining drives.

Amazing how well his stock has been rising since the END of the season. Truly remarkable. He was a great player and I wish we were able to see him showcase his talents with a better offensive team. Would’ve been nice to have a big year and have our 3 NFL guys be talked about all season and create that buzz about cuse produce NFL talent again.

That is crazy.

Amazing we wasted some legit NFL talent the last couple of years (understand this last one was unique and led to opt outs) because our offense was one of the worst in football at sustaining drives.

Too much good news for a Syracuse player makes us like "where's the dark gray cloud that goes with the silver-lining" lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom