I'll be that guy | Syracusefan.com

I'll be that guy

I agree with what you say but we need to be happy with Dungey because he is a good QB, the best we have had in awhile, let's not get greedy and has so much more potential but it's also great to have a very serviceable backup in Mahoney

The nonexistent hands to the face to extend the drive, the unnecessary nailing of Shafer for his understandable reaction(you blew the call, have some integrity and let the man vent you sensitive hangdog face looking clown), and then the unnecessary penalty after the play on the INT.....45 huge yards that killed us.

We get the ball back with good field position down 7 without those calls.

Borderline criminal, and it should not fade away quietly because the expected outcome happened and "the better team won". I want a stink raised. Sick of getting railroaded by these referees in this good ol' boy conference.

I hate this league and every referee and school in it.

Last edited:
OrangeDW said:
The nonexistent hands to the face to extend the drive, the unnecessary nailing of Shafer for his understandable reaction(you blew the call, have some integrity and let the man vent), and then the unnecessary penalty after the play on the INT...45 huge yards that killed us. We get the ball back with good field position down 7 without those calls. Borderline criminal.

ACC gotta protect the playoff birth.

Mahoney has a much stronger arm than I thought, but his deep ball accuracy is...lacking, to say the least. None of his deep throws were really very close.

Yep he was overthrowing those deep passes but he also had several passes dropped. He's a better passer than the stats reveal but he needs more practice. And a scholarship.

I didn't see the defensive holding on 3rd down on the final drive either.

Mahoney has a much stronger arm than I thought, but his deep ball accuracy is...lacking, to say the least. None of his deep throws were really very close.
He is a Ryan Nassib that can run! No deep ball accuracy, but a rifle.

The nonexistent hands to the face to extend the drive, the unnecessary nailing of Shafer for his understandable reaction(you blew the call, have some integrity and let the man vent you sensitive hangdog face looking clown), and then the unnecessary penalty after the play on the INT...45 huge yards that killed us.

Borderline criminal, and it should not fade away quietly because the expected outcome happened and "the better team won". I want a stink raised. Sick of getting railroaded by these referees in this good ol' boy conference.

Why hold back? Tell us how you really feel. ( by the way, I agree with you)

He can work on that...with more reps. He is the absolute best QB with deceptive hand offs. He will be a valuable QB to our team. We better award a scholie for '16.

There were some calls down the stretch that were certainly questionable, that's for sure. Whitner's pass interference is one that irked me, since people are already covering the hands to the face. If Whitner actually made any contact, it was minimal. Certainly not something I'd have expected to get flagged.

There were some calls down the stretch that were certainly questionable, that's for sure. Whitner's pass interference is one that irked me, since people are already covering the hands to the face. If Whitner actually made any contact, it was minimal. Certainly not something I'd have expected to get flagged.

Worst part is I'm not sure he catches the ball regardless. It was damn close but again that one was tough

He briefly to touched the Clemson kids arm

The nonexistent hands to the face to extend the drive, the unnecessary nailing of Shafer for his understandable reaction(you blew the call, have some integrity and let the man vent you sensitive hangdog face looking clown), and then the unnecessary penalty after the play on the INT...45 huge yards that killed us.

I would like this 100 times if I could. I've developed a real disdain for Clemson

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom