I'll just throw this out there now | Syracusefan.com

I'll just throw this out there now

Oh. And Ron Patterson is the best SG on the floor today. Cooney will be back and just fine, but this bodes really well for us. To have a spark plug when G and Cooney have off nights. Patterson has our first steal after none in the first half.

McCullough needs to assertive.

That's all.

Rak needs to stay out of foul trouble, the team needs to feed him, and McC needs a bit more beef. He will see some time at center.

JDubbin said:
So no more thoughts from you about how he has "no offensive game" anymore cuseguy ? I guess things change quickly, huh?

I was pleased with the way he played today.

Ability is there, he just needs to get stronger and play with passion.

You could see Autry yelling at him for reaching for a loose ball rather than diving for it.

I still think Joseph is a better player at this point.

But we can be pretty good if McCullough has a good year.

cuseguy said:
I was pleased with the way he played today. Ability is there, he just needs to get stronger and play with passion. You could see Autry yelling at him for reaching for a loose ball rather than diving for it. I still think Joseph is a better player at this point. But we can be pretty good if McCullough has a good year.

At this point, I'd rather Rak never dive, he gets even a small injury we're in big big trouble.

McCullough needs to be the go to guy. I'm not saying he's at Carmelo's level, but he is a high caliber player that needs the ball in his hands. He oozes talent and you can see it watching him on the court.

McCullough needs to be the go to guy. I'm not saying he's at Carmelo's level, but he is a high caliber player that needs the ball in his hands. He oozes talent and you can see it watching him on the court.
6 10 long arms, he reminds me of Durant in that its gonna be pretty tough to deny him the ball. Pretty easy to run a play thru him

Oh. And Ron Patterson is the best SG on the floor today. Cooney will be back and just fine, but this bodes really well for us. To have a spark plug when G and Cooney have off nights. Patterson has our first steal after none in the first half.
Maybe we hit the jackpot on Ron. Do you remember that early season game in Moten's freshman year vs. FSU? He and Dave Johnson were great, but who knew Sam Cassell and Bobby Sura would be long time NBA vets... Patterson develops and sneaks his way into the League for 10 years!

Maybe we hit the jackpot on Ron. Do you remember that early season game in Moten's freshman year vs. FSU? He and Dave Johnson were great, but who knew Sam Cassell and Bobby Sura would be long time NBA vets... Patterson develops and sneaks his way into the League for 10 years!
LOL No

As JB saie in his presser, Ronnie makes all his shots two days out of seven. He was happy today was one of the two and happy that we didn't have any more games this week.
Case in point. Southerland torching the nets for 8 3s early in his first year and we never heard from him after that until much later in his career with the Cuse.

As JB saie in his presser, Ronnie makes all his shots two days out of seven. He was happy today was one of the two and happy that we didn't have any more games this week.
Case in point. Southerland torching the nets for 8 3s early in his first year and we never heard from him after that until much later in his career with the Cuse.

Thats funny because cooney seems to miss everything 3 out of 5 games. Im growing tired of him.

Who knew back then that Sam Cassell was a martian?

Defensive adjustments had everything to do with today's victory. Much more pressure all around and much tougher inside in the second half. More aggressive on the offensive end inside and out. Just a different team in the second half. Really impressed with Joseph and CMac. Christmas was also impressive in second half. If he just presents a threat down low, it will open up the offensive options. I was just really impressed with the second half performance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom