I'm going to say what I have to say then head out for now | Syracusefan.com

I'm going to say what I have to say then head out for now

TigerSmith

Walk On
because I imagine you guys aren't too interested in hearing from Clemson fans right now.

But dadgum, you have a good team. I got nervous enough during half time that I was trying to convince myself that Syracuse was a super-senior laden team with experienced players who came back to make a statement. I did my homework and no such luck. Only nine seniors on the entire roster! Yikes! It appears Dino is doing a great job of putting Syracuse in position to be good for several years to come.

I agree with y'all about the officiating but you may not agree with me. I thought it was atrocious on both sides of the ball so I'm not sure that the outcome would have changed much if every call had been made correctly. Thing is, we'll never know. It happened the way it happened and I'll always be happy for a win by my team.

Thanks for being gracious hosts this week and now, beat the hell out of Notre Dame!

because I imagine you guys aren't too interested in hearing from Clemson fans right now.

But dadgum, you have a good team. I got nervous enough during half time that I was trying to convince myself that Syracuse was a super-senior laden team with experienced players who came back to make a statement. I did my homework and no such luck. Only nine seniors on the entire roster! Yikes! It appears Dino is doing a great job of putting Syracuse in position to be good for several years to come.

I agree with y'all about the officiating but you may not agree with me. I thought it was atrocious on both sides of the ball so I'm not sure that the outcome would have changed much if every call had been made correctly. Thing is, we'll never know. It happened the way it happened and I'll always be happy for a win by my team.

Thanks for being gracious hosts this week and now, beat the hell out of Notre Dame!
We're better prepared for the future than we were in 2018 but we'll be losing a few underclassmen in addition to the seniors.

We'll have to agree to disagree about the penalties and it seems there are a number of media with no reason to root for 'Cuse that agree with us.

Thank you for not being a troll and I look forward to seeing you in the future. Clemson needs to make the playoff now so that our only loss is to the national champion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom