I'm gonna say it... you know you've thought it | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I'm gonna say it... you know you've thought it

Status
Not open for further replies.
“If you don’t like the road you’re walking, pave another one”. Find a new team. Watching Cuse basketball (win/lose/draw) is exactly where I want to be. Gotta have a lyrical soul to be all in on a sports team for multiple decades. Going to be peaks and valleys. Never as good as it seems or as bad. There’s always beauty in every team if you open your heart to it. We’ve got kids and coaches worth cheering for.

“If you don’t like the road you’re walking, pave another one”. Find a new team. Watching Cuse basketball (win/lose/draw) is exactly where I want to be. Gotta have a lyrical soul to be all in on a sports team for multiple decades. Going to be peaks and valleys. Never as good as it seems or as bad. There’s always beauty in every team if you open your heart to it. We’ve got kids and coaches worth cheering for.
Makes it a lot sweeter when the team wins. Which last I checked the team hasn't had a losing season in a million years. Not sure why some, like the OP, can't embrace the good with the bad. Many here have done it for 40 plus years.

give me syracuse basketball or give me death
welcome captain GIF

I hate Duke. And the Yankees. And studying for the LSAT. And warm beer. Who wants to argue
Agree with all but the Yankees. During the summer I bleed Yankee blue.

Agree with all but the Yankees. During the summer I bleed Yankee blue.
My dad was born and raised just outside of Boston so I've been a spoiled Red Sox, Celtics, and Pats fan since I could walk. Bruins have been fun too, won me a lot of money the last month or so

I hate Duke. And the Yankees. And studying for the LSAT. And warm beer. Who wants to argue

Yeah, I think I'm going to have to join you on the warm beer. I experienced that yesterday. I picked up a 12pk of Corona, busted one open when arriving at the golf course, and it was luke warm. I HATE when that happens. I also HATE double bogies.

If winning seasons are the barometer then sign me up for 18-19 win seasons into perpetuity. Seems awesome imo.

You may have just set a board record for cliches in one post. ;)

Hated watching... not hated them. Thanks for the talk tho mom...
Do you, and the others in this thread who jumped on CTO, realize that, without "Mom", this forum would not exist and you would have no place to post your pearls of wisdom that we all think but don't say?

I would think a modicum of respect would be in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.