I'm in a show hole, need suggestions

SoBeCuse

Living Legend
I was not in love with season 2.5 of DD, but . (Season 2 was really 50% Punisher/ 50% Daredevil imo). I like that it got back on track with Fisk and the core characters, but there were 2-3 episodes in the middle that just dragged and dragged and dragged.

It would suck if they canceled it due to the way they left us hanging at the end.
Yeah agree with the too much Punisher in Season 2.5ish of DD. Season 3 gets back to D’onofrio like you said.

moqui

hailing from parts unknown
watched the first two episodes of "the kominsky method" on netflix last night. pretty good so far.

PhatOrange

Living Legend
The Last Kingdom - Netflix. Pretty good. Pre-medieval England with the Danes/Vikings. Based on a series of books intermingled historical people/facts/events etc.

OttoMets

Living Legend
The new Norm Macdonald show...so weird it's funny or so weird it's weird. Kind of depends on your mood.

I did enjoy The Patriot though the second season was pretty gloomy compared to the first. Not sure where they're going with that.

PhatOrange

Living Legend
Finished watching Narcos Mexico...pretty pretty good..even have some cameos from pablos old gand and the Gentlemen of Cali
I liked Narcos Mexico - entertaining. I liked Narcos Columbia better. I'm wondering if we get the rise of El Chapo Guzman for Mexico season 2.

**Spoiler Alert**

I was disappointed how Netflix portrayed the kidnapping and holding of the DEA agent. They softened up what happened to this guy in real life. I honestly hate the fact the show wants you to feel sorry for these guys (Felix especially) who gave rise to the Sinaloa Cartel. Give me a break. Félix Gallardo ordered the kidnapping. Read up on what they really did to DEA agent Kiki Camarena on Felix's ranch. Brutal.

My other thoughts are probably better left for the OT board - lol.

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letter in the name BLAIN.
I liked Narcos Mexico - entertaining. I liked Narcos Columbia better. I'm wondering if we get the rise of El Chapo Guzman for Mexico season 2.

**Spoiler Alert**

I was disappointed how Netflix portrayed the kidnapping and holding of the DEA agent. They softened up what happened to this guy in real life. I honestly hate the fact the show wants you to feel sorry for these guys (Felix especially) who gave rise to the Sinaloa Cartel. Give me a break. Félix Gallardo ordered the kidnapping. Read up on what they really did to DEA agent Kiki Camarena on Felix's ranch. Brutal.

My other thoughts are probably better left for the OT board - lol.
Geez.. I didn’t get the feeling they were soft on him at all . If that was soft vs reality , I don’t want to know the reality of it

tbonezone

Living Legend
The Last Kingdom - Netflix. Pretty good. Pre-medieval England with the Danes/Vikings. Based on a series of books intermingled historical people/facts/events etc.
uhtred son of uhtred is back. i had to rewatch season 2 to refresh. also just caught up on lemony snickers series. an odd combo i realize.

CuseTroop

Straight Up Good Looking
The new Norm Macdonald show...so weird it's funny or so weird it's weird. Kind of depends on your mood.

I did enjoy The Patriot though the second season was pretty gloomy compared to the first. Not sure where they're going with that.

Wait wait wait, Norm Macdonald has a new show? I need details.

edit - lol and it's called "Norm Macdonald has a show" I'll have to check it out

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letter in the name BLAIN.
Frontier season 3 started up ..pretty good aside from Minoas poor acting

OttoMets

Living Legend
Wait wait wait, Norm Macdonald has a new show? I need details.

edit - lol and it's called "Norm Macdonald has a show" I'll have to check it out
It's either the best thing you've ever seen or the worst. It's very Norm.

Top Bottom