I'm in a show hole, need suggestions | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

I'm in a show hole, need suggestions

I was not in love with season 2.5 of DD, but . (Season 2 was really 50% Punisher/ 50% Daredevil imo). I like that it got back on track with Fisk and the core characters, but there were 2-3 episodes in the middle that just dragged and dragged and dragged.

It would suck if they canceled it due to the way they left us hanging at the end.

Yeah agree with the too much Punisher in Season 2.5ish of DD. Season 3 gets back to D’onofrio like you said.

Was it better than the first Narcos? Like the acting and writing? Didn't really like the first one, was hoping they learned how to do it better this time.

well Pablo is hardly in it and the entire cast is new .. acting isn’t an issue ...

Yep. It’s good. First season especially. Bloodline is a GREAT show on Netflix.

I really liked the first season of Bloodline. The second season was ok. I stopped watching about 3 episodes into the final season.

The Last Kingdom - Netflix. Pretty good. Pre-medieval England with the Danes/Vikings. Based on a series of books intermingled historical people/facts/events etc.

The new Norm Macdonald show...so weird it's funny or so weird it's weird. Kind of depends on your mood.

I did enjoy The Patriot though the second season was pretty gloomy compared to the first. Not sure where they're going with that.

Finished watching Narcos Mexico...pretty pretty good..even have some cameos from pablos old gand and the Gentlemen of Cali

I liked Narcos Mexico - entertaining. I liked Narcos Columbia better. I'm wondering if we get the rise of El Chapo Guzman for Mexico season 2.

**Spoiler Alert**

I was disappointed how Netflix portrayed the kidnapping and holding of the DEA agent. They softened up what happened to this guy in real life. I honestly hate the fact the show wants you to feel sorry for these guys (Felix especially) who gave rise to the Sinaloa Cartel. Give me a break. Félix Gallardo ordered the kidnapping. Read up on what they really did to DEA agent Kiki Camarena on Felix's ranch. Brutal.

My other thoughts are probably better left for the OT board - lol.

I liked Narcos Mexico - entertaining. I liked Narcos Columbia better. I'm wondering if we get the rise of El Chapo Guzman for Mexico season 2.

**Spoiler Alert**

I was disappointed how Netflix portrayed the kidnapping and holding of the DEA agent. They softened up what happened to this guy in real life. I honestly hate the fact the show wants you to feel sorry for these guys (Felix especially) who gave rise to the Sinaloa Cartel. Give me a break. Félix Gallardo ordered the kidnapping. Read up on what they really did to DEA agent Kiki Camarena on Felix's ranch. Brutal.

My other thoughts are probably better left for the OT board - lol.
Geez.. I didn’t get the feeling they were soft on him at all . If that was soft vs reality , I don’t want to know the reality of it

The Last Kingdom - Netflix. Pretty good. Pre-medieval England with the Danes/Vikings. Based on a series of books intermingled historical people/facts/events etc.
uhtred son of uhtred is back. i had to rewatch season 2 to refresh. also just caught up on lemony snickers series. an odd combo i realize.

The new Norm Macdonald show...so weird it's funny or so weird it's weird. Kind of depends on your mood.

I did enjoy The Patriot though the second season was pretty gloomy compared to the first. Not sure where they're going with that.

Wait wait wait, Norm Macdonald has a new show? I need details.

edit - lol and it's called "Norm Macdonald has a show" I'll have to check it out

Frontier season 3 started up ..pretty good aside from Minoas poor acting

Wait wait wait, Norm Macdonald has a new show? I need details.

edit - lol and it's called "Norm Macdonald has a show" I'll have to check it out

It's either the best thing you've ever seen or the worst. It's very Norm.

So.. For live TV, I would like to recommend" God friended me"
Pretty uplifting,
It reminds me of Touched by an Angel, but more modern.

So.. For live TV, I would like to recommend" God friended me"
Pretty uplifting,
It reminds me of Touched by an Angel, but more modern.

"Decent little time waster." Mrs Moo is all over it. I watch also here and there.

Atlanta - season 1 : I can’t remember the last show where I laughed this hard so many times. Probably Curb Your Enthusiasm in its prime. Very unorthodox at times. I was happy to be along for the ride though.

Season 2...I’m still trying to decide how I feel. It’s like when the artist puts out the divisive, artsy, “difficult” second album after the wildly successful and easily likable first album.

NetFlix. The Body Guard. Six episodes. Put on the subtitles so you can get past the Brit accents, LOL!

Spoiler alert: You'll never figure it out until it's all discovered at the very end.

My wife and I have started watching Reign. It's really good. A ton happens in each episode and the characters are all interesting. Also, it was a CW show, and they don't cast ugly people. I'm not a historical fiction person really but I'm hooked. It's on Netflix.