I'm in a show hole, need suggestions | Page 66 | Syracusefan.com

I'm in a show hole, need suggestions

Apple TV+ is worth it for those who haven't tried it but are caught up on Netflix/Amazon/Hulu, etc. A couple of people have mentioned it, but For All Mankind is pretty intense and addictive. It's an alternate timeline show where the Russians, Americans and others race to colonize the Moon, then Mars. Yeah, there are some 'countdown' scenes, but the happy/tragic outcome ratio is balanced.

Several other worthwhile shows on there.
Stuff i like on Apple:

Physical—not great but i have love for Rosebyrne.
For All Mankind
Trying
The Morning Show
Bad Sisters (until the last episode)
Severance
Ted Lasso (season 1)
Slow Horses
The Mosquito Coast
Tehran
Cha Cha Real Smooth
Black Bird
Suspicion is okay
The After Party
Invasion
The Velvet Underground
The Shrink Next Door
Finch
Beastie Boys Story
Greyhound
Long Way Up
On the Rocks

There's a bunch more 'quality' shows i just haven't been able to connect with. Anyone into:
Shining Girls
Foundation
See
Shantaram
?

I haven’t had Apple TV+ for very long so I haven’t seen much but I really liked Mythic Quest. The first couple episodes were a little slow but it gets good.
I watched the first few episodes of See but I gave up. It was an arduous watch for me.

Stuff i like on Apple:

Physical—not great but i have love for Rosebyrne.
For All Mankind
Trying
The Morning Show
Bad Sisters (until the last episode)
Severance
Ted Lasso (season 1)
Slow Horses
The Mosquito Coast
Tehran
Cha Cha Real Smooth
Black Bird
Suspicion is okay
The After Party
Invasion
The Velvet Underground
The Shrink Next Door
Finch
Beastie Boys Story
Greyhound
Long Way Up
On the Rocks

There's a bunch more 'quality' shows i just haven't been able to connect with. Anyone into:
Shining Girls
Foundation
See
Shantaram
?
Thanks for the broader list. I saw and liked the VU Doc, Morning Show, Lasso. Will try some of your suggestions.

At some point I'll take the Apple jump, but for now I've already got a bunch o' things I'm working through.

From Scratch on Netflix is really good. Zoe Saldana is in it and is a fantastic actress. Keep a box of tissues handy. Definitely a tearjerker.

The Weird Al biopic on the Roku channel is incredible. It may be a perfect movie.

The Weird Al biopic on the Roku channel is incredible. It may be a perfect movie.
Will have to check that out. I never even considered that the Roku channel might have worthwhile stuff on it.

Will have to check that out. I never even considered that the Roku channel might have worthwhile stuff on it.
I gut laughed multiple times. That movie went all chips in.

Anyone finish Devil in Ohio on Netflix?
Having trouble pushing through is it worth it?

Loved the Atlanta finale, and overall really liked the final season. Unique, one of a kind show - will be missed.

Loved the Atlanta finale, and overall really liked the final season. Unique, one of a kind show - will be missed.
Just finished it and sad it's over. I couldn't remember the last time the 4 of them were together in a scene.

The Sound of 007 — Amazon Prime.
Doc about the music through the history of the Bond franchise.

I love this stuff.

Just finished it and sad it's over. I couldn't remember the last time the 4 of them were together in a scene.
Al is probably in my top 5 TV characters ever. Love that guy.

The Sound of 007 — Amazon Prime.
Doc about the music through the history of the Bond franchise.

I love this stuff.
That is a topic I never would’ve thought about the need for a Doc on it….but at the same time I’m intrigued.

That is a topic I never would’ve thought about the need for a Doc on it….but at the same time I’m intrigued.
Oh, wow. It’s amazing. I seriously literally had tears rolling down my face along with a smile the entire time. But I’ve always had an emotional reaction to those Bond songs and I’m a wannabe musician, so….

But, yeah, if you are a Bond fan, it’s fantastic.

Oh, wow. It’s amazing. I seriously literally had tears rolling down my face along with a smile the entire time. But I’ve always had an emotional reaction to those Bond songs and I’m a wannabe musician, so….

But, yeah, if you are a Bond fan, it’s fantastic.
Intrigued. Will give it a look.

Yellowstone is getting that HYPE now, lol.

I liked it, but stopped watching at some point either late in season 1, or in season 2. Maybe I’ll go back to it?

Seemed like they went out of their way to make something insane happen every episode. Like….did the guy really need to fall off a horse right where a metal stake goes through him? Cmon. I don’t need all that.