I'm in a show hole, need suggestions | Page 74 | Syracusefan.com

I'm in a show hole, need suggestions

Second season of Perry Mason coming out in March. I thought the first season was gritty and unique, with impressive acting

True Detective Season Four will premier in 2023 (date TBD). Jodie Foster is the lead.
Still haven’t seen the third season. The second was so bad it soured me.

Not necessarily a "show", but Stolen Youth on Hulu is absolutely bonkers.

It uses tons of video footage and 1st hand accounts to tell the story of the Sarah Lawrence College cult.

Ditto this - just got Peacock for this and Yellowstone
Was sick this weekend and did a quick binge on poker face. It was entertaining with good guest celebrity appearances. Thanks for the recommendation.

Started Poker Face and was really intrigued. Then it started to become old really quick. Now, I actively hate it.

Anyone watch The Consultant on Amazon, or Shrinking on Apple?

My wife's been bingeing 'Gotham', a prequel to Batman. While there are too many serums and villain schmozzes for me, the guy who plays Oswald Cobblepot, aka 'The Penguin, is amazing. The actor's name is Robin Lord Taylor. I'll be keeping an eye out for him.

My wife's been bingeing 'Gotham', a prequel to Batman. While there are too many serums and villain schmozzes for me, the guy who plays Oswald Cobblepot, aka 'The Penguin, is amazing. The actor's name is Robin Lord Taylor. I'll be keeping an eye out for him.
Yeah, i liked that show for a season or two. A friend of mine did some extra work in Gotham.
Robin Lord Taylor was really good. He was later in The Walking Dead, i think, briefly. I don't remember seeing him after that. I also liked young Selina (Camren Bicondova).

re: Batman — try Pennyworth on Max. It's the story of Alfred, Batman's butler, and his life in the UK.

Yeah, i liked that show for a season or two. A friend of mine did some extra work in Gotham.
Robin Lord Taylor was really good. He was later in The Walking Dead, i think, briefly. I don't remember seeing him after that. I also liked young Selina (Camren Bicondova).

re: Batman — try Pennyworth on Max. It's the story of Alfred, Batman's butler, and his life in the UK.
My wife's already binged that one--too late!!

Started Poker Face and was really intrigued. Then it started to become old really quick. Now, I actively hate it.

Shrinking is pretty funny if you like dark humor. Jason Segal is great in it and of course you have the grumpy OG Harrison Ford.

I'm returning to Billionaires. I really got into it but then season 5 ended. By the time season 6 came around, I lost the momentum. A year late, I started season 6 and it renewed my interest. While the acting is a bit corny at times, it's really captivating and a good show if you just go with it. I definitely recommend if you like this kind of genre.

Oh man, I loved Gotham. That show was bananas. Such great dark humor, and it was insane what they pulled off getting onto basic public tv. They just kept finding ways to up the ante.

Loved everything about that show. Except Fish. But you needed Fish to introduce Penguin.

I'm returning to Billionaires. I really got into it but then season 5 ended. By the time season 6 came around, I lost the momentum. A year late, I started season 6 and it renewed my interest. While the acting is a bit corny at times, it's really captivating and a good show if you just go with it. I definitely recommend if you like this kind of genre.

They are really milking it with the upcoming Trillions and Millions. No joke.

Did you watch Succession?

The Consultant is ok, it doesn’t hold together well. Lots of unexplained occurrences and curiosities. The ending was groan worthy. But if you like Christoph Waltz being weird then this is worth your time.

I’m on a kick with the British archaeology show Time Team. Love it. It just now getting a bit repetitive in its seventh season. What a run by a grand show that wins the viewer over with great personalities, puzzles and challenges that arise in the course of the show, and lessons in all manner of history

I started the Netflix golf show.. The biggest thing so far is that these guys work out way harder than I ever did to play golf..

I started the Netflix golf show.. The biggest thing so far is that these guys work out way harder than I ever did to play golf..
I won’t watch golf or a show about golf, but I think that one and the one about tennis were Netflix reactions to the success of the Formula 1 show Drive to Survive.

The tennis one was decent. I’m hoping for more episodes next year, though—the first season went quick.

I won’t watch golf or a show about golf, but I think that one and the one about tennis were Netflix reactions to the success of the Formula 1 show Drive to Survive.

The tennis one was decent. I’m hoping for more episodes next year, though—the first season went quick.

It was just part one. Part two comes out in June.

It’s time for a conversation about Storage Wars being the best show ever made