I'm in a show hole, need suggestions | Page 77 | Syracusefan.com

I'm in a show hole, need suggestions

Succession last night...wow.
Yeah, holy crap! What a show!
Seriously right! Wowsa. Could not believe what I was watching. The acting of that Ensamble was absolutely off the charts. I smell Emmys.

Apparently, it’s already the highest rated/most successful episode of television in TV history. I can see why. Still effected. Brian Cox was absolutely right in a post interview where he said this will leave a mark on the fans.

Only show ever to garner a 10 out of 10

Seriously right! Wowsa. Could not believe what I was watching. The acting of that Ensamble was absolutely off the charts. I smell Emmys.

Apparently, it’s already the highest rated/most successful episode of television in TV history. I can see why. Still effected. Brian Cox was absolutely right in a post interview where he said this will leave a mark on the fans.

Only show ever to garner a 10 out of 10
My favorite moments of television in the last five years have all come from that show. Overall, I still wouldn’t put it on the same level as The Sopranos or Mad Men, but it is entering the conversation.

My favorite moments of television in the last five years have all come from that show. Overall, I still wouldn’t put it on the same level as The Sopranos or Mad Men, but it is entering the conversation.
Yeah it's on it's own at this point among things in the past 5+ years. Wife and I are treating every Sunday night as a holiday given we've only got a few of these left to enjoy.

Succession last night...wow.
Every scene with Tom and Greg has been absolutely phenomenal.

I'm a little stunned I haven't seen a Logan "You're not serious people" gif on the hoops board.

(Although I mostly skim through what Kaiser loving calls Romper Room as of late)

Every scene with Tom and Greg has been absolutely phenomenal.

I'm a little stunned I haven't seen a Logan "You're not serious people" gif on the hoops board.

(Although I mostly skim through what Kaiser loving calls Romper Room as of late)
yep, posted this above, hard to disagree!

Anything worth watching on peacock besides WWE and the office?

you mean other than

Poker Face?

I'm going to give Mrs Davis a try
I'm finishing up season 2 of The Capture
I'm rewatching Life, which never should have ended after 2 season yrs ago.

We're thinking of binge-watching 'Barry' next, based on what I've read about it.

Anybody seen it? If so, whaddayathink?
I guess most people like it but I couldn't get into it. Maybe a little too silly, at times.

We're thinking of binge-watching 'Barry' next, based on what I've read about it.

I loved the first two seasons. Three was not great. Not sure about four.

Just started watching The Ambassador on Netflix. Smart writing and dialog.

Two weeks ago i binged a Dutch show called Undercover, also Netflix. It’s not great, but it was a decent ride—one of those shows that just feels binge-y but you don’t know why. It’s dubbed, though, and even though that makes it easier to watch than something with subs, it also sometimes makes the acting seem less good because you’re depending on a talent and tonal match between the actor and the voiceover. But somehow, that wasn’t much of a deterrent.

Just started watching The Ambassador on Netflix. Smart writing and dialog.

Two weeks ago i binged a Dutch show called Undercover, also Netflix. It’s not great, but it was a decent ride—one of those shows that just feels binge-y but you don’t know why. It’s dubbed, though, and even though that makes it easier to watch than something with subs, it also sometimes makes the acting seem less good because you’re depending on a talent and tonal match between the actor and the voiceover. But somehow, that wasn’t much of a deterrent.
Oh, shoot. No, it’s called THE DIPLOMAT….

From what I recall, I thought the first episode, maybe 2, were a little slow, but then it really ramps up. Great contrast of dark and funny.

I love it. As Zelda said, season 3 was a bit meh. For me, I'm watching mostly for Noho Hank now. He steals the show.

This season's episode 2, Dave & Buster's scene, was a kidney pain laugh.