I'm in a show hole, need suggestions | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

I'm in a show hole, need suggestions

Watched all seasons so far of Silicon Valley, very good show. Watching all seasons of Veep until new season of Ray Donovan gets going

Watched all seasons so far of Silicon Valley, very good show. Watching all seasons of Veep until new season of Ray Donovan gets going

I really like Ray Donovan. When does that come back on?

i remember it took me about that long to get hooked. keep watching.
I made it to the 1st episode of the 2nd season, I agree that it moves along better the longer you watch it. I switch between this and The Americans, which to me is way underrated. What a great show that is.

Just started The Last Kingdom. It's got me hooked. Love it. I figure I'll be bummed that there's no season 2.

Finished season 1 of Peaky Blinders. Another solid arm in the deep Netflix bullpen. Early 1900's Irish / English gangster stuff. Apparently based on some actual family

Finished season 1 of Peaky Blinders. Another solid arm in the deep Netflix bullpen. Early 1900's Irish / English gangster stuff. Apparently based on some actual family

I fell asleep during the first episode, but heard it was good!

Stranger Things seems to be the new Netflix phenomenon. It feels like an homage to 80s Stephen King and other horror films of the time. I am three episodes in and it is definitely watchable. After watching a show like Mad Men, which was meticulous about details being appropriate for the time period, I am disappointed that I am hearing songs, and seeing automobiles on Stranger Things that did not exist in 1983.

Shameless. It was a Showtime series. My wife is hooked on it. It is about a totally dis functional family.

this is next on my list as soon as I finish Bloodline

And for those that have seen The Americans. how freakin relevant can it be considering the dnc/russian/trump scandal?! I know they're only going to do one more season, I hope they change their minds. This show is in my top 5 of all time favorites

Started watching the series Love ...didnt think it was very good at first...but now im all in. i have known several girls like the messed up main character.

Don't think anyone mentioned Black Mirror. Definitely watch that if you like Twilight Zone.

I also like Alone on the History channel. Kind of like Survivorman, but in competition format (only watch it if you can find Season 1).

Watched the first four shows on Cameron Crowe's Roadies on the Showtime. So far so good.

PoppyHart said:
I'm liking The Night Of. That is all.
same here. Is it just a miniseries though?

same here. Is it just a miniseries though?

Yes, only 8 episodes. They just announced a season 2, but it will be a whole new premise. Kinda like True Detective.

PoppyHart said:
Yes, only 8 episodes. They just announced a season 2, but it will be a whole new premise. Kinda like True Detective.
It's really well done. Is Paul sparks in every TV show on television now?

I hear they've already reached out to Vince Vaughn's people. ;)