Im sick of this Syracuse is going to lose at Duke talk | Syracusefan.com

Im sick of this Syracuse is going to lose at Duke talk

Marsh01

Living Legend

It took 15 three pointers to stay in the game with us. I am sick and tired of hearing media say that we have no chance in this game and that this game will be our first loss.

Screw that tiny ass excuse for a gym. Bring on the crazies. This is our conference and we will show the nation we are the team to beat. I cant wait to hear any excuse that comes out as to why we won the game.

All in

On and ......always

I expect a battle and this game is totally a 50/50 tossup
Plus if we were a 2 pt dog at Pitt we will probably be a 3 to 4 pt dog at Duke. Give us more reason to win.

It took them 15 3's to stay in the game...but CJ and Jerami had a career night...and they almost won without Jefferson and Parker. I expect a battle and this game is totally a 50/50 tossup

Its going to be one heck of a dogfight, and everybody in the country is going to be watching. It's going to be epic.

It took 15 three pointers to stay in the game with us. I am sick and tired of hearing media say that we have no chance in this game and that this game will be our first loss.

Screw that tiny ass excuse for a gym. Bring on the crazies. This is our conference and we will show the nation we are the team to beat. I cant wait to hear any excuse that comes out as to why we won the game.

All in

On and ...always
Wait one second here!!!!! I get that you think we will win at Duke. Fine. But are you saying you are not a UConn fan? Where did that come from?

The Pukies are saying they will win by double digits in Cameron and we were lucky to beat them here. They also refuse to acknowledge we are #1. :rolling:

Anyone who's says we have no chance is ignorant. We are undefeated for a reason. They can go blame swofford for making them play UNC on the 20th all they want as their excuse when the lose, but maybe they should of got on the bus earlier.

It took them 15 3's to stay in the game...but CJ and Jerami had a career night...and they almost won without Jefferson and Parker. I expect a battle and this game is totally a 50/50 tossup

They play up tempo and are a bad defensive team. I expect Fair and Grant to have big games again.

It took a career night from Jefferson, and unbelievable shooting as well as a miraculous three at the buzzer to send it to OT.

Perspective.

I love how nobody in the media has focused on Duke's total inability to guard Cuse's bigs in the paint where they scored on almost every possession. Maybe they should be concerned about that. Maybe if Duke's bigs could guard without fouling they wouldn't have been out of the game.

As do I...but a tossup is a far cry from the beating many are predicting.

Btw, no way Jefferson goes off like he did last time and, hopefully, we keep them to single digit made 3's. I'd love to win big in Cameron.

Last edited:
Throw in the BS is this the day we lose posts. Like are you serious, really. Theres no justification to me with those posts. Winners dont talk about losing.

Attachments

• image-2489432621.jpg
    image-2489432621.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 60
I had this as a toss up game for several weeks now. However, after the way we played them the first time, and the fact Duke has a tough week, I'm thinking we have about a 55% chance of winning now. The last ESPN forecast had us at 45% I believe. If we are still undefeated going into that game, and do in fact come up short, I don't see us losing out on the East #1 at that time. Now what happens after that (at Virginia and Florida State for example) may screw things up a bit.

I think the only teams that can knock us out of the East #1 are Villanova and possibly moving Florida to the East. We obviously have the edge on the Wildcats since we beat them. They would somehow have to have a much better overall record than us when done and I don't see that as realistic. Virginia may have an outside chance, but they would have to beat us and probably win the ACC tournament.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom