I'm Still Distraught... | Syracusefan.com

I'm Still Distraught...

SUFan44

Hall of Fame
That one hurt last night. After we got the ball back tied with 9.2 to go, I thought we had it.

White was just about as bad as one could possibly be - rushed shots, missed wide open attempts he usually makes with ease.

Gillon was not great with the ball and had the crucial turnover down the stretch as well as a number of boneheaded plays in the first half.

Again, I think he's an alright player but the more he plays the more he is exposed. Both offensively and defensively.

Team is limited but the one thing that it has going for it is that it plays very, very hard and gives effort. All the time.

For as bad as White was, his hustle play to knock away two potential transition opportunities on the same play that led to Gillon's three was the key to the comeback in regulation. Roberson, for as bad as he is in other areas, had another hustle offensive rebound that led to a 3 in the first half that was big to keep us close.

Just hope they can figure out a way to get two more in the regular season. Call me crazy, but I think this team might be pretty good in a tournament setting - ACC Tournament included. All these comebacks and close games will be beneficial.

I think if we get 2 more in the regular season, then one at the ACC Tournament we are on the right side of the bubble. If we get 3 and 1, or 2 and 2, we should be in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom