Important North Carolina needs to be created as THEY GAME | Syracusefan.com

Important North Carolina needs to be created as THEY GAME

20Plus

Everybody that goes to games and I don't wants one game a year that is thee game

The students will not be back and our best opponent coming into the dome is North Carolina. As we all know this is coach's first game back! I think we should show him as much support as possible.

So here goes ...I'll take any comments questions concerns and support in this effort!

This is the letter I sent to a few people already in the median just before the holiday!

I've talked to some people about the importance of bringing Jim back the right way vs North Carolina. I don't believe I necessarily or specifically need anything from you...But any ideas or efforts that you'd like to make would be great.

These are my ideas.

The owners of Holy Shirt lives in my community. So I will reach out to them to see if they can mass produce a shirt that says ...
Something along the lines of "we got this" on the front and "Boeheim's back" on the back.

A couple things I'd like to try to achieve is to get any former players back as possible for this game.

I know the alumni were already here(early this year) but what better excuse than the best game in the dome all year to come back.

I also know the radio guys all in town so I'll see what I can do with that. I basically need as much support from any and all outlets of the local media here to get this done correctly.

I don't know you personally though I do know Mike Waters, Brent Axe, Steve Infonti,and Bud and Manchild. I'll probably be sending this email to all of them so let me know any thoughts.

Everybody that goes to games and I don't wants one game a year that is thee game

The students will not be back and our best opponent coming into the dome is North Carolina. As we all know this is coach's first game back! I think we should show him as much support as possible.

So here goes ...I'll take any comments questions concerns and support in this effort!

This is the letter I sent to a few people already in the median just before the holiday!

I've talked to some people about the importance of bringing Jim back the right way vs North Carolina. I don't believe I necessarily or specifically need anything from you...But any ideas or efforts that you'd like to make would be great.

These are my ideas.

The owners of Holy Shirt lives in my community. So I will reach out to them to see if they can mass produce a shirt that says ...
Something along the lines of "we got this" on the front and "Boeheim's back" on the back.

A couple things I'd like to try to achieve is to get any former players back as possible for this game.

I know the alumni were already here(early this year) but what better excuse than the best game in the dome all year to come back.

I also know the radio guys all in town so I'll see what I can do with that. I basically need as much support from any and all outlets of the local media here to get this done correctly.

I don't know you personally though I do know Mike Waters, Brent Axe, Steve Infonti,and Bud and Manchild. I'll probably be sending this email to all of them so let me know any thoughts.

So it seems like you got this one. Good luck!!!!! And thanks!!!!

One of my dear friends with whom I went to UNC social work school now lives in Ithaca. For Christmas his son gave him a ticket to the game which cost $150. He is a fanatical Tar Heel. I would surely love for him to see the Dome at its absolute best, since it is his first time there. I say to your efforts, "God speed!"

He wondered whether I would be happy if Carolina won because, "after all, you root for Carolina, too." I said NO!!!!

North Carolina needs a five year tournament ban. Screw them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom