In case you missed it...7/15 CNY Alumni Club Golf Tournament | Syracusefan.com

In case you missed it...7/15 CNY Alumni Club Golf Tournament

DCCuse

Tailgate Buffet Legend
This was posted on the football board and wanted to share over here in case some of you don't frequent that board very much as there are some basketball items of note:

The event is Monday, so obviously short notice, but would still love to have some of you involved if you can attend (right now to my knowledge only myself, OldPinePoint & Jason Poles are attending). There are currently 71 people registered so will have a full field. It is $100 per person, $400 for a team and for that you get 18 holes with cart at the Links at Erie Village; Lunch, Cocktail Hour and a Steak Bake dinner. Celebrity guests include Jason Poles, Dan Conley, Rob Long & Derrell Smith on the football side; Eric Devendorf and maybe Dennis Duval / Jimmy Lee from hoops; Charlie Lockwood & Matt Palumb from lacrosse. Matt Park will emcee the auction and Otto will be there to add to the entertainment and be available for pictures. Here is a link for the brochure and to register. Any other questions, let me know.

What might be of interest is the silent & live auction items that have some hoops flavor:
  • The biggest and best of all is the two of the famed "Courtside CTO sets" for a men's basketball game during the 2013-14 season. Package includes two passes to the VIP lounge and a VIP parking pass. Date to be mutually agreed upon after the schedule is published, but it will be a game for which she will not use the tickets.
  • Signed memorabilia from former players
  • Other game tickets in the lower level
  • Possible lunch with Demetris Nichols
  • More to come...
P.S. If you are a local business or have anything else that you might want to donate to our event, it would be great appreciated. All proceeds go to deserving CNY students to help them afford their education at SU.

All you guys who say you want to sit in my seats, here's your opportunity... and it's for a very good cause. I generally attend only 4-5 of the 20-plus games, so there will probably be a good selection of dates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom