In exactly 1 week, many of us will be headed across the street to MSG | Syracusefan.com

In exactly 1 week, many of us will be headed across the street to MSG

nycfan

2nd String
Obviously from the Blarney Rock! So anyway, now that the countdown has begun, who's in for pre-game festivities at the Rock? Looking forward to the extended pre-game action Thurs as Friday will be limited with the early start (5pm or 7:30). Which really makes Thurs a "must-win" in my view--who the hell wants to be seated at MSG for a 5pm tipoff on Friday?

Obviously from the Blarney Rock! So anyway, now that the countdown has begun, who's in for pre-game festivities at the Rock? Looking forward to the extended pre-game action Thurs as Friday will be limited with the early start (5pm or 7:30). Which really makes Thurs a "must-win" in my view--who the hell wants to be seated at MSG for a 5pm tipoff on Friday?

Idk if you could handle another drinking adventure with me.. Next time, brotha!

How early will you be there, Eric? VA Orange and I have a commitment at 6 pm... but if you guys are starting earlier that that...

How early will you be there, Eric? VA Orange and I have a commitment at 6 pm... but if you guys are starting earlier that that...

Was gonna shoot for 5:30pm.

Will be there with one of my sons on Friday. Raised them right...we live and die with JB and the gang! Another season begins- how great is that? I've not met the fine folks on this board and can't wait to do so!

I haven't been to an SU basketball game since my kid was born. I'll be at the Blarney at 5:30 or so, hopefully.

I might find my way to the Rock. Although it may be a bit later than 5:30.

We are in section 104. Thursday I can join you at 5:30 before I meet my work crew. Friday I am bringing my U13 team.

I will be there...

In for Thursday.

I'll be there Friday. Thursday is looking unlikely right now, but who knows...maybe my schedule will free up.

Driving down from Rochester for both nights to rectify the terrible fact that I've never seen Cuse at MSG before. Very excited! Want to get the full experience so we plan on hitting Blarney Rock at least one of the nights.

As an aside...I still have two tickets in Section 111 for Thursday night that I'm trying to unload. Got them early for $19 a piece and I'm just trying to get that back.

I'm in 107 for both nights.

If you like cigars there are a couple of hand rolled places near the garden... One is located on 31st between 7 and 8th ave. I think it is named D.R. Cigars.

I will be in 107 on Friday only.