In Need of Help RE: Orangeyes | Syracusefan.com

In Need of Help RE: Orangeyes

UnknownOrange

2023 Cali Award Winner Points Scored
Board,

As some of you had maybe noticed I have been trying since Dan's passing to get something done in his honor. I had discussed many things with our Executive Director of Athletic Development on ideas. It began with just spit balling just to figure out what would work best and what we were able to do following our compliance guidelines.

I finally have gotten the approval on something we will be doing for Dan. I don't think it could be more fitting...

I got an email from David (The Exec Director) that we will be honoring Dan with a moment of silence at the Villanova game. The home opener. Syracuse Football. I for one am very happy things have come to fruition. I remember Dan as a humble man but this is something he absolutely deserves.

The help I need from the board is we need pictures of Dan to be shown during the silence. I want any and all pictures you guys have of Dan (not from his time in the hospital out of respect, I know this eliminates some awesome pictures with some team members and coaches, but we will save those for us).

I know this will not be hard to gather and I thank you all in advance!!

LONG LIVE ORANGEYES!!!

Board,

As some of you had maybe noticed I have been trying since Dan's passing to get something done in his honor. I had discussed many things with our Executive Director of Athletic Development on ideas. It began with just spit balling just to figure out what would work best and what we were able to do following our compliance guidelines.

I finally have gotten the approval on something we will be doing for Dan. I don't think it could be more fitting...

I got an email from David (The Exec Director) that we will be honoring Dan with a moment of silence at the Villanova game. The home opener. Syracuse Football. I for one am very happy things have come to fruition. I remember Dan as a humble man but this is something he absolutely deserves.

The help I need from the board is we need pictures of Dan to be shown during the silence. I want any and all pictures you guys have of Dan (not from his time in the hospital out of respect, I know this eliminates some awesome pictures with some team members and coaches, but we will save those for us).

I know this will not be hard to gather and I thank you all in advance!!

LONG LIVE ORANGEYES!!!

Dan send a PM to Tomcat and Dan's son Orangeonions they will have exactly what you are looking for.

Done and Done. My uncle suggested the same so I sent them a PM.

Any pics that any of you have please feel free to post them here!

Please consider this one - it's the last time I saw Dan in person.
image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom