In or Out | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

In or Out

In on Out?

• In

Votes: 30 22.6%
  • Out

Votes: 103 77.4%

• Total voters
out but weirder things have happened I guess.

Most likely in because other bubble teams likely to lose today including Alabama, Baylor, Louisville, Notre Dame, UCLA, Marquette. And some teams will fall into bubble category and have worse RPI than us, including Butler, Missouri, Kansas State, Providence. If the above ten teams only have three wins or less today, then we are golden.
Mizzou has nothing to worry about.

The best thing we have going for us is Lunardi is always wrong.

Obviously could fall either way.

But we've got some compelling things in our profile that could slide us in.
We will get in this year on the same criterion that kept us out last year.

Missing the bubble last year or this year makes total sense, but you can’t explain a scenario where the same set of rules keeps us out both years.

Out no faith in us ever getting in on the bubble it never happens.

Out, and I'm okay with it. I know we play in a very tough conference, but we had a losing record in that conference and only won one game in the conf tourney to a phenomenally bad team.

Right side of the bubble we deserved to be in no questions asked.

I guess I'm remembering your posts immediately after the Pitt game but you have changed your thinking when emotions calmed down.

I guess I'm remembering your posts immediately after the Pitt game but you have changed your thinking when emotions calmed down.
You know me I'm not the most positive person out there .I didn't have faith in the selection committee to get it right but I believed we deserved a bid.

This thread will become gold as the week progresses and the diehards slowly irrationally convince themselves we’re in.

You know who you are
As you bask in the sanctimonious stench of your tedious cynicism.

I think we'll be out come Sunday. And considering where I thought we might be today before the season started (my fear was essentially Wake Forest-ish), I'm not too heartbroken about it.

we will be right there pending nevada and arizona winning there tournaments

I think we'll be out come Sunday. And considering where I thought we might be today before the season started (my fear was essentially Wake Forest-ish), I'm not too heartbroken about it.

That's kind of where I'm at. I picked 17-14 and that was with Washington and Thorpe helping in the backcourt, not just 2 guys. So I can't say I'm disappointed based on my preseason prediction. But gosh dangit, I would like to have 2 or 3 games back that we let slip away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom