In Re: Randygocuse's Wearing of his GF's panties | Syracusefan.com

In Re: Randygocuse's Wearing of his GF's panties

pfister1

2023-24 Iggy Winner ACC & OOC Record
Randy's classic post makes me wonder if we could create a SyracuseFan.com Hall of Fame forum and transfer threads like this and other classics there to be preserved for all eternity. It would make for good slow season reading.

I second this notion...

Id like to reflect back on some of the craziest stories this season. This one deserves to be put in there!

Kid's crazy. I'd pee sitting down, bake, clean, buy some tampons to get some strange at his age... but never sell my soul like that.

A year ago Temery said he had held onto a number of years of posts from various iterations of this board. Open the vault Tom!

the lucious pu$$y one should lead the hall of fame.

does anyone still have it in a safe box?

in order for the hall of fame to be established the love potion post needs to be found. Otherwise its all a moot point because there was no one greater post than that in the history of this forum the past decade plus.

in order for the hall of fame to be established the love potion post needs to be found. Otherwise its all a moot point because there was no one greater post than that in the history of this forum the past decade plus.
This

The mods should put up a sticky asking for it. Someone must have it.

bieberfevercuse?
any of his early threads could be hall of fame material. After a while tho, it got old and over done.

The tread where Francis posted a picture of a circus tent, regarding the Noel hunt, the kid lost it... "WHAT DOES THAT MEEN?!?!?!?"

any of his early threads could be hall of fame material. After a while tho, it got old and over done.

The tread where Francis posted a picture of a circus tent, regarding the Noel hunt, the kid lost it... "WHAT DOES THAT MEEN?!?!?!?"
O god any of his early stuff involving Noel is worthy...but yeah it got old when it was just to repetitive.
Maybe Ill look through that thread today...just for a good laugh.

My favorite thread was the one where that guy kept calling everyone "son" and telling us how Calhoun and Coach K were basically illuminatti.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom