Class of 2014 - In the end 2014 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 In the end 2014

He was also on track to be here this summer. There's a reason the big schools moved on and I'm only saying don't bank on him. Would be nice if he gets here, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
You're correct...and it was because WW was solidly Orange since his senior year of HS.

Do you seriously think that most of "the big schools" care about a kids grades...particularly the $EC? If WW wanted to go to "big school X"...that school would find a way to matriculate him.

He was also on track to be here this summer. There's a reason the big schools moved on and I'm only saying don't bank on him. Would be nice if he gets here, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

I would love to know what you are basing this off?

Without saying too much from the pay article I saw, WW is asking for his school to expedite his summer grades so he can come to Cuse this fall. Longshot and he will have missed camp.

If he makes it here this Fall, he's 3 to play 3. If he comes in January, he's 2 to play 2.

No downside if he arrives late. Otherwise, 2013 is a lost season for him.

Any team activities he gets this season will be a bonus.

If he makes it here this Fall, he's 3 to play 3. If he comes in January, he's 2 to play 2.

No downside if he arrives late. Otherwise, 2013 is a lost season for him.

Any team activities he gets this season will be a bonus.

Agreed! I met him 2 years ago as a senior. He was a mountain of a young man back then and looked like chiseled steel at 350ish pounds - cant imagine what he is like today. I hope he makes it for Sept to learn the system this year to have a major impact for us next 2 years. He is a critical get imo.

I would love to know what you are basing this off?

Older info- I was told when he didn't make it for Spring that it was doubtful he would ever make it. I was also told that SU stayed with him because of his relationship to Holley as much as anything.

Now, obviously things can change, so hopefully this means WW got serious about hitting the books in the spring/summer.

I was also told that SU stayed with him because of his relationship to Holley as much as anything.
Not doubting your info, but I think SU also stayed with WW because he is a NFL talent Dlineman.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

The kid bleeds orange has a great personality is a leader and is respected by fellow players in NYC.
If can make it this fall fantastic. He might actually see some playing time by the end of the year. IF not he has a chance to get into the program and focus on his school work , learn the playbook and get with Hicks.

When we are all said and done on signing day I foresee the following.

=AJ upgraded to four star by all sites.
=Franklin upgraded to four star by some sites.
=KJ downgraded to three stars by most sites.
=Ismael and Custis signed.
=A decent D-line man, plus Wayne Williams.
=A juco offensive lineman. And the the one that wants to wear Cuse orange, not Illini orange. And watch out for a center. Possible local kid (nys) or possible long shot.
=Hallmon
=Witter and maybe Contravious (possible switch to LB for the latter).
=I know I didn't include two others from last year, but one may end up elsewhere. Overall, we are in a place we haven't been since the mid 90s with a recruiting class. Cheers to the new staff!!!
=Maybe, just maybe. Not sure and research does not prove this, but I have a feeling about a CBA kid (just a teaser). No he is not the QB and lacrosse recruit.

Overall-our class will break the top 35 when all said and done. I did some computing and speculation after a bunch of outside research and also comparing what other schools with our current people have left for spots and positions. We are in very, very good shape. Shun me if you have to, but this is what I have found and stick firm to what I am quoting here.

I'm wondering if the CBA kid is Salter? Haven't heard much about him but the kid looks like a player.

When we are all said and done on signing day I foresee the following.

=AJ upgraded to four star by all sites.
=Franklin upgraded to four star by some sites.
=KJ downgraded to three stars by most sites.
=Ismael and Custis signed.
=A decent D-line man, plus Wayne Williams.
=A juco offensive lineman. And the the one that wants to wear Cuse orange, not Illini orange. And watch out for a center. Possible local kid (nys) or possible long shot.
=Hallmon
=Witter and maybe Contravious (possible switch to LB for the latter).
=I know I didn't include two others from last year, but one may end up elsewhere. Overall, we are in a place we haven't been since the mid 90s with a recruiting class. Cheers to the new staff!!!
=Maybe, just maybe. Not sure and research does not prove this, but I have a feeling about a CBA kid (just a teaser). No he is not the QB and lacrosse recruit.

Overall-our class will break the top 35 when all said and done. I did some computing and speculation after a bunch of outside research and also comparing what other schools with our current people have left for spots and positions. We are in very, very good shape. Shun me if you have to, but this is what I have found and stick firm to what I am quoting here.
I think this is the year we break the NYC/State hex and bring in Holley, my dark horse kid for this year. If, and I know that is an if, he may bring 1 or 2 additional kids here as well, namely Mavety and a player to be named later! SUball

I think this is the year we break the NYC/State hex and bring in Holley, my dark horse kid for this year. If, and I know that is an if, he may bring 1 or 2 additional kids here as well, namely Mavety and a player to be named later! SUball
Man that would be nice

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom