Injuries so far? | Syracusefan.com

Injuries so far?

tboxCUSE92

Scout Team
I saw Keenan Hale out for the year. Donnie Simmons.. Anyone else?

http://suathletics.com/news/2013/4/19/FB_0419131828.aspx

Syracuse wide receiver Keenan Hale will miss the Orange Spring game and the 2013 season due to a lower body injury that will require surgery. Syracuse University physician Dr. Brad Raphael will perform the surgery in the near future. Hale, a rising junior, did not play in any games in 2012.

This poor kid hasn't made it on the field yet. :(

http://suathletics.com/news/2013/4/19/FB_0419131828.aspx

Syracuse wide receiver Keenan Hale will miss the Orange Spring game and the 2013 season due to a lower body injury that will require surgery. Syracuse University physician Dr. Brad Raphael will perform the surgery in the near future. Hale, a rising junior, did not play in any games in 2012.

This poor kid hasn't made it on the field yet. :(
What a shame. If it had to happen, why couldn't it have happened after the spring game, so he would have at least had a chance to shine in front of a decent crowd once this year?

Best wishes to him for a full and speedy recovery.

That's too bad - so total were at ptg, crume, broyld, hale, Simmons, Thompson and spruill - pretty good list were missing there. I think crume, Simmons, and spruill we need to have back. Thompson, broyld and ptg will be nice to have back.

That's too bad - so total were at ptg, crume, broyld, hale, Simmons, Thompson and spruill - pretty good list were missing there. I think crume, Simmons, and spruill we need to have back. Thompson, broyld and ptg will be nice to have back.

Spruill?

It's Dyshawn Davis who's hurt.

Simmons has an ACL injury ... he's gone for the season.

knew i had the wrong one- just too lazy to double check/ look it up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom